Chapter 18: The Plan For General Wakatan*

Mays pov
"So..what happend out there?" Caitlin asked Barry as she put a bandage around his arm.

"Well, I was running across a highway, and I saw him, so I followed him. He got far ahead of me. He went faster than me. Faster than I'll ever be."

"Don't say that!" Caitlin scolded.

"Go on." Cisco said unpatiently.

"So, before I could even think about it, he had chained me into those cuffs that I couldn't get out of, and then May came in." Barry explained.

When Caitlin, Cisco, and Dr. Wells got there, they used some sort of tool  I had seen somewhere before. I'm not sure where I saw it though... I wonder what it was........ I was wondering those thoughts when I heard my name.

"May!" Cisco said.

"Yeah?" I say, suddenly looking at him.

"How did you do it?" He asked.

"Do what?" I ask, not sure what thy wer talking about.

"Get rid of the other speedster for a bit?" He said.

"Well, I don't know for sure. He said "Don't ever try to mess with his plans to destroy The Flash," and then left....." I explained. " Ok, ok, who even is that guy anyway?!" I ask.

"His name is.....well I'm working on it...., he is trying to take Barrys powers so he can get stronger, he either wants his speed, or to see him dead, and we don't know who he really is....." Cisco explained.

"Ohhh....." I said. "Well that sounds serious." I said.

"Sure is....hey, Clark mentioned this...General Wakatan...guy? Yah. Who is he?" Cisco asked, quickly changing the subject. "I mean, they might have sort of a connection."

"I don't know....he attacked me at school one day....that was before Clark told me.... everything." I said.

"We will have to think about that soon... if we stop one we might be able to stop another" Cisco said.

Right then Clark entered the cortex, a smooth look on his face.

"Looks like you guys really needed help out there, didn't you?" He asked, specifically eyeing me. "And where did your favorite jacket go?" He asked. I felt the blood rush up to my face.

"Dad! Come on, when am I going to get the real thing?" I complain.

"That doesn't answer my question."

"It burned up. I went too fast." I said, finnaly answering the question, still annoyed he ignored my other.

"So Clark, what do you know about this...General Wakatan guy?" Cisco asked Clark, changing back the subject, yet again.

"Well, he has some powers. He ripped off the roof of Metropolis city middle school in two seconds. He can also fly, as we saw. He obviously doesn't want May to be alive.... or Barry." Clark said.

I nodded, thinking about that day. Nobody got hurt, but the school was badly damaged.

"So, anybody got a plan?" Barry asked.

"Not yet....but we are working on it..." Caitlin said.

"We are going to need your help, Barry. We can use May only as a distraction.... Clark's orders....." Cisco said, pointing a finger to the ceiling.

"Yeah. We need to trap him when he attacks. Maybe get some answers from him. May, you can will lead him back to the labs. Then, I'll speed him into a pipeline and then we'll talk to him. Allright?" Barry asked. I nodded in reply. That was a good plan, and nobody would get hurt. Then we could see why he was attacking.

The rest of the day, Barry and the others were busy with another metahuman, and nothing was ever said about it again.  I still had the other speedster on my mind.

What big event was going to happen next?

I wondered that thought that night before I went to bed.