Chapter 4

**Peter Pan's POV**

I slowly backed away from Ace, putting the dagger into my belt. She looked at me, a confused look on her face. She was shorter than me, so she had to look up to look me in the eye.

"If you could've killed me..." She started, leaning against the tree,"... why didn't you?"

"I'll leave that up to my Lost Boys. I run the island but letting a girl stay here, with us, well, they need to be involved," I told her. She was a good fighter, I'd admit it, but she still wasn't supposed to be here.

"You and I both know what their decision will be," she said cooly. How could she be so calm? She's dealing with me, why wasn't she begging to live? It infuriated me.

"How is it you're so calm? I'd expect a weak girl like you to be begging for life."

She shrugged. "I don't threaten, Pan. And I'm not weak, I think I could've killed you at least twice back there."

Now, she was getting me mad. I wanted her off my island. But, there was something about her, maybe her boldness, that made me want her to stay. Maybe become the first Lost Girl. She had at least the same amount of bravery as my Lost Boys, if not more.

"You're different," I stated, looking her up and down.

"Well, my father's a pirate and my mum hates me. I've learned to take care of myself and not take crap from anyone. I'm not miss innocent," Ace said.

I smiled. "Neither am I. You know, we're not so different."

"I'm nothing like you, Pan."

"You might wish you weren't, but you are. Cold, unforgiving, and ruthless when you want to be."

She smirked. " Well at least you know what you are so I didn't have to point it out."

I couldn't help but smile. "I have a feeling you'll fit in with the Lost Boys quite nicely."

I could see she was trying to hide her excitement, but the gleam in her eyes made it obvious. She wasn't excited to be the first Lost Girl, she was excited to be free, ruthless, get revenge. "So, I get to stay here with you and your Lost Boys?"

"They still get their say." She took off her hood to her cloak and let her hair down, and she reminded me of someone when I saw her eyes clearly for the first time.

**Ace's POV**

I was excited when Pan said I'd fit in nicely with the Lost Boys. I thought I got to join them. I wasn't excited to be with him, no I hated Pan, but now I could get revenge on my father for all those years.

"So, I get to stay here with you and your Lost Boys?"

"They will have their say," he told me. I took off the hood to my cloak and let my hair down. He was eyeing me, I could tell.

"What, never seen a girl before?"

He shook his head. "You remind me of someone."

My breath caught in my throat. If he knew who my father was, no doubt he'd kill me. Him and Hook never really, well, let's say, got along. "I don't see how," I said, trying to keep calm. "Unless you're thinking of my brother who I doubt you've been able to get a good look at."

He kept thinking about it but then turned to face the fire. "They should be back soon, we can decide then." I nodded.

"Peter!" I heard a voice call from the woods. Felix emerged from the shadows. "Peter we need-" he cut off once he saw me. He looked at Pan then back at me. "Why the hell is there a girl on the island?" he asked Pan, his glare still on me.

"She snuck into the group," Pan grumbled.

"Peter, is she-"

"Come with me Felix," he interrupted. He walked over and grabbed Felix's arm and began to drag him away. I sat down on a log, staring at the fire. I had to convince them to let me stay, or I'd be dead.

**Peter Pan's POV**

I walked over and grabbed Felix harshly by the arm. I dragged him into the woods, out of hearing range.

"The boys ain't going to like her, Pan," he said.

"I know that and I'm not happy she's here either. She's a good fighter, though, brave too. We could use her."

"Then kill her?" Felix asked. A smile spread across my face. Felix always new what to do.

"And this is why you're my right hand boy."

Felix smirked. "You're rubbing off on me."

"I have that effect, don't I?"

"Does she remind you of someone?" Felix asked, changing the subject.

"I thought that too, her eyes..." I trailed off.

Felix snapped his fingers. "Hook! Hook had those eyes!"

My jaw dropped. "Bloody hell I'm stupid. She did say her father was a pirate..."

"Peter, we're dealing with Hook's daughter, we can use that against him. Use her for maybe a few fights, then trap Hook with her, then kill her off."

I smirked. "My, I have rubbed off on you."

"I learned from the best."

Felix and I began to walk back to the camp. His plan was foolproof, I should've thought of it. Felix was smart, and even though he's loyal to me, I'd have to keep an eye on him. His plan was perfect, though, and this girl was now my key to revenge.