seven minutes in HELL

Childs p.o.v

Okay so let me tell you guys the truth. I don't like bob. I just like him more than other guys, but I don't like him. (If that makes sense.)

So after taking forever to call back, he finally did after like 2 hours.

"Hello?"

"Hi."

"Who is this?" Asked bob.

"Its. Someone...."

"Bye-"

"Wait!"

I looked at kimyona. I didn't know what she wanted me to say, and if he hung up, he might not call back. And kimyona hates it when I don't do a dare "correctly"

"Tell him you like him." Kimyona whispered screamed to me, while having an evil smirk on her face.

"Kimyona likes you." I said.

"Who?"

I couldn't help but laugh.

Then I stopped, because I realized I was being chocked by kimyona.

"I mean I like you. I'm not kimyona im- actually just come over, and I can explain everything." I said as kimyona let go of me.

"Where?"

*I told him the address*

"K." He replied as he hung up.

"Is he actually coming?" I thought.

After a while there was a knock. Yep he came.

Kimyona's p.o.v

WHAT THE HELL?! I don't even know bob that much and he was outside my apartment, about to step inside. What the hell?!

"Come iiiiiiiin." Said Child.

Finally after explaining who I was, and who she was, we went upstairs, to my room, to continue playing truth or dare.

"Truth or dare bob." I said.

"Dare?"

"I dare you to kiss Child. Or Kureiji. However you wanna call her."

He pecked her on the cheek. Her face became a bright red.

"Can we play another game?" Asked bob.

"Please. ANY GAME!" Answered Kureiji.

Any game huh?

"Okay. We are playing seven minutes in heaven."

Bob's p.o.v:

I have heard many things about this game, and I didn't want to play it. The only person I knew was Kimyona, and not even that well. I just know her cuz she's in one of my classes, and she got caught cheating on a test once. Not much more than that. And I knew that her friend liked me? She seemed like she was joking, so I doubt it.

So then that kimyona girl said the rules of seven minutes in heaven, and made me not want to be there anymore, so I left and went back home. Just like that.