Christmas

Kyle's p.o.v:

I didn't know if Kimmy was still mad or not. Tommorow was Christmas, and I knew exactly what I was going to get her. It was going to be pretty hard, because it was made in 2011. I guess I could Make it?

Kimyona's p.o.v.

Okay so now that I saw how stupid me being mad was, I was willing to forgive kyle but I think he was mad at me. I knew exactly what was going to cheer him up, a gift. I wasn't going to tell him because he was going to want a video game again. I was going to make him a scrap book of all our memories. I was in a budget, don't Judge me, I'm broke.

Childs p.o.v:

I wonder what people are going to get me. I'm going to throw a party, and the ticket to go inside is to give me a present.

Kyle's p.o.v:

Christmas morning. Like really morning. It was like 4:00.....

I rang the doorbell to kimyona's house. No one picked up. I rang it again. Her mom picked up.

"Mr. Storman?"

"Ms. Cruz."

"What on earth are you doing here, at this time?"

"I'm here to give your daughter a gift."

"And why couldn't you wait until later?"

"Because then I wouldn't have this wonderfull talk with you, did I ever mention I love our talks-"

"Kyle go home."

"Wait, give this to kimmy exactly at 6:57"

"Okay, kyle goodbye."

"Wait, but don't tell her it was from me."

"Okay kyle."

"Goodbye ms. Cru-"

*she shut the door*

6:57

Kimyona's p.o.v:

My mom wake me up so early!!! It was Christmas break and- wait it's Christmas!!! (Eventhough I don't like Christmas, it still gets me excited.)

My mom handed me a bag with a snowman on it. Could it be? A present for me?

I opened it, it was a stuffed dog. Omg! I can't believe this. Child rembered after all those years. She gave me a stuffed puppy to replace the one she ripped. She is so nice.

It was 6:58. Wow, my mom woke me up way to early.

Kyle's p.o.v:

She Is going to see the puppy rember that moment. She looks at the clock Wich is 6:57, and know it's me.

I then get an email from her friend, inviting me to a party. I don't know where she lives so I rush to kimyona's house for directions. So because I was in a rush, I put on a ugly sweater, and some jeans that were lying on my chair. I was good.

So to fill you in, kimmy was not in her house....but her mother was.

"Mr. Storman?"

"Ms cruz."

"Get in the car."