Asking out

"So, I'm planning on asking a girl out, but I don't know how she'll react."

"Mkay, why do I need to know this?"

"Because it's kind of your friend."

"What?! Omg, what's a good ship name? Chax? Oh I know, I know, Jild!!!!!"

"Calm yourself, You don't even know if she'll say yes or not."

"She will. Then you'll get married, and then you'll have tiny jildren. Get it?! Hahahahahahha."

"What the hell? There will be no marriage, or jildren, I'm just going to ask her out, shesh."

"Kureiji, and Jax, sitting on a tree-

"K-i-l-l-i-n-g-k-i-m-y-o-n-a"

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~skipping to the good parts~~~~~~~~~

Childs p.o.v:

I was sitting on a bench, eating my apple, when Jax comes.

"Hey."

"What do you want?"

"Can I ask you one thing?"

"Yes, and that was the one question you could ask."

"No, I need to ask you something."

"Then ask me!"

"Kuji, will you want to-"

"Hold up" *I got a text*

"Hahaha. Thats so true." I say after reading a text.

"Oh, right, um, Kuji, do you want to be my-"

*gets another text*

"Hahahahahhahh."

"Kureiji?! Can you please listen."

"What?! I am listening, it's not my fault that your so slow."

*Jax kisses me*

I pull away. "What the hell! Ohhhh, it was a dare, oh okay."

"It wasn't a dare. Kureiji do you want to go out?"

"Where?"

"As in do you want to be in a relationship?"

"With who?"

"With me!"

"No."

"Okay, so we'll go to the movies at- wait what? No?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to."

"Why don't you want to?"

"Because I don't like you."

"Oh okay, I'll just be going over there now."

"Bye, bye."

"No, how bout you leave. I need some time to think, I just got rejected."

"Fine."

What I didn't know was, I left my phone on the bench, and I left it there. Probaly a hobo will steal it. Uggggh, and I don't have a password, cuz it was new! (About 1 month new, don't Judge me, I'm lazy.)

Jax's p.o.v:

Well. I was dead ins- ohh her phone was on the bench......

But it would be wrong to go through her stuff withought permission, (well tough, cuz she broke my heart withought permission.)

I opened it, and there was no lock! Just perfection. Now I can finally see who she was texting. Maybe she liked this person, and that's why she didn't like me. This guy is dead.

I saw the right corner, of her phone that read "Alyson storman." Who the heck is this? She likes a guy named alyson?

It took me some time to realize, it wasn't a guy, and that she didn't like this person. It was actually the opposite. This person seemed to hate her- I have no idea why someone could hate her- but this person seemed to. She send her threats, saying, I'm going to kill you, and appreciate your time now, because soon you're going to die. Oh no she wasn't!