Good old memories

Child's p.o.v:

I didn't see Kimyona in class. Or at all. She skipped school that day, because she was bored and wanted to finish binge watching all Netflix.

Okay, so I was in my table that I sat in, whenever Kimyona wasn't there, with Jas Annie, Lez, Amai, and Wendy.

Annie was talking about girly stuff.

Nobody was really paying attention to her. They were just looking down at their phones.

That's when I saw allyson... She is was my middle school bully. What was her ugly face doing in Ousan?

Allyson, stood there in the middle of the school cafateria, and of course needed all attention on her, so she stood on top of the middle table (with people still eating there) and yelled as loud as she can.

"WHERE THE F**K IS KIMYONA?"

Every one was so confused, yet were pretty scared to say anything.

I stood up, to go to the bathroom, obviosly I couldn't show my face to her because then she'll attack me with her big bulldog arms.

I ran to the bathroom. I was almost there, when I heard.

"OMG! IS THAT YOU KUREIJI?"

I couldn't believe she still remembered my name. Only her and Kimyona knew my actual name. People just refer to me as that girl with a tail.

"Kuji how are you?"

"How dare you call me by my nickname" I responded, (now I regret saying that)

"Wow, you have grown haven't you. You weren't that little rag doll I used to mess around with huh."

"I was never a rag doll."

"Prove it."

If Kimyona was here, she would have beat the living soul of this girl. But.she.wasnt. I'm not much of a fighter. I mean, I could slap, and talk smack, but I don't really know how to fight. Well, Kimyona either, but she defends people and tries to teach them a lesson. She gets mad when people mess with her friends, or when you mess with her. I dont like being on her mad side.I just didn't want to mess with allyson, I knew what she was capable of.

"I'm not going to do this allyson, not now, not ever."

"Then I was wrong, you still are my little rag doll."

She jumped off the table ran to me, and pulled out her first.

"Nope not today!!!!!!!!!"

I ran, and ran and ran, I could hear her running in back of me.

She was screaming, "WHERE IS MY BROTHER!?"

That's when I stopped. What brother? What the heck was she saying?

We were in the middle of the halway, and I layer on a locker, next to the guys bathroom.

I forgot allyson was going to fight me.

She kicked me, I kicked her back, she kicked me in my stomach, and I fell to the floor.