Jax

Kimyona's p.o.v:

So we had a normal morning at school. So far. I was scribbling on my notebook when the Door opens. The principal is there looking like she's about to say something.

"May I have your attention please." Says the principle.

Everyone ignores her and keeps talking.

"Today I bring you guys a new student."

Everyone is silent.

"Transfered from ukcaan high school, Jax Life."

Jax, looking the same as always,messy black hair, the world's thickest eyebrows, and normal burgendy eyes, maybe grew like 3 inches, is standing in front of the classroom, then has a weird smirk when he sees me. WHY DID I PREDICT THE FUTURE AGAIN?! WHY COULDNT MY MIND HAVE JEFF THE KILLER TRANSFER TO OUR SCHOOL!?

Thank goodness, I have child next to me......wait I have no seat next to me in chemistry......but what are the odds that he-

My mind then shows an image of him sitting next to me and saying " fries"

Okay, sometimes my mind is random.

There is a seat in back of me though. Like right in back of me.

Jax sits in his seat and then he gets his notebooks out. Then he patts me on the shoulder.

"Hey girlie, what are we doin?"

"Umm, I don't know."

"Great info, thanx."

"Wait, what, girlie?"

" Hey um, so I don't really know my way round here, and I don't really know anyone so can you show me round, y'now if it's not a whole drag."

"It's alot of work but, fine"

"Thanks alot, girlie."

"Call me that one more time and I will stab your eyes out."

"K, girlie"

"I swear-"

The class started...

Then it was chemistry....

I sat in my seat. I just stared at the seat next to me, and signaled child to come sit to me. I'm obviosly very bad at hand signaling, so I gave up on trying.

I just kept staring at it, and staring at it. Then the teacher came in, and I felt relief. Jax didn't have chemistry class with me. Whew.

Then as soon as the teacher spoke, the door opened. Jax came running, and said , "I'm sorry, I'm new, I'm late, and I was lost." He saw the only seat that didn't have no one in it and sat.

"Fries."

(How did I know)

"Wow, fate just brings us together don't it?"says jax cracking a smile.

"Wow, fate just knows how to get me annoyed don't it?" I reply.

"Still got that sense o' humor I see?"

" You say that as if we were friends for my whole life."

"Your the only one I know from all these clowns 'round here."

"Okay, but if you want to keep this friendship or whatever this is up, you need to be less annoying."

"Trust me girlie, this is as less annoying as I can be."

I roll my eyes, and hit my head on the table.