Crook

Alyson's p.o.v:

Solly did the same as I did with him. He welcomed her to the school, and Yada Yada Yada. I didn't see the rest because, they went to Class. But obviosly I asked him about it when we got home.

He said that the teacher noticed that he was trying to welcome her, so he told him to show her around the school and get used to it. He also said, that they became friends.

I let that slide. It was okay that Solly had more friends. It was okay.

Then every day when I got home, he kept talking about her. "Kureiji this, Kureiji that." I didn't care!

Then one day I just lost it. It was December, and Solly got kureiji for secret santa. He bought her some toys, and a notebook were he wrote some things to her.

It wasn't his fault that he got her for secret Santa. So while I was over his house, I started to read the notebook. "Kureiji, here is your gift for secret Santa, try to guess who it is. This person really loves Fanta, and has a big red zit. Your my best friend, I guess that's a really big hint. I hugged you once because hou saved my life. Your the strongest person, and you fight withought even trying,"

What?! I'm the strongest!!! I'm his best friend!!!!! I was going to show him who's the best!