Old memories

Kimyonas p.o.v:

I was going through old year books and almost had a heart attack going through each page. I called in kyle to see the cringe with me.

Okay, I called child first, she said she was too lazy, then I called kyle. Plus, it's not like he cared.

So kyle came, and my mom, was out in the bahamas so, he didn't get his "special welcome." Don't ask why my mother was in the Bahamas.

He raced upstairs, and knocked on my door.

"Kyle, you dont need to knock. It's not like I have a laser gun that shoots people that don't knock." I say.

"Um okay. So why do you want me here?"

"So I can't want you to come over just to see you?!"

"Oh. I just thought cuz every time you call me over is cuz you want somethi-"

" I do. I want you to see these old year book photos with me."

"Oh okay."

Kyle layed down on the floor. I was laying down the opposite side of him. After we saw about 2 year book photos, I ended up being right next to him.

He was pretty warm. He was obviosly wearing like 100 layers of clothes, so maybe that was why.

Then the most embarrasing of embarrassing came. The fourth grade photos.

So, here was kyle. He was a short midget, with brown messy hair. He has light brown eyes, and tiny eyelashes. Oh and his eyebrows litterally are everything.

Here's me. I have short black hair, with dark brown eyes, and long lashes. I almost have a unibrow. So, I look ugly now. Now, imagine me, but with bangs, braids, a big fake smile, and a double chin. This was me in fourth grade. I NEVER WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT.

Oh, and kyle was kind of the same, just shorter, and longer hair.

"Aww, you look so cute." Kyle says while looking at the fourth grade picture.

"Are we looking at the same person here?"

"Aww come on. You look like a little doll."

"And you look like a little elf, can we go to the next one please?"

"Hey! I gave you a compliment."

"Yeah, but it wasn't a true compliment."

"Omg kimmy. Whatever."

So as we passed by the books, I got more triggered. I didn't want to keep seeing this.

It finally ended, and kyle remembered, I used to have an old camera were I took videos of literally everything.

"Ah, C'mon kimmy, just one."

"Ughhh, okay fine. Let's just see one."

42 videos later...

"Hello this is Kimyona here, and I will be reporting the weather."

"Um, hi. I'm kyle."

"Noo, you dont speak right now, your going to say your line after!"

"Oh okay."

"Shhh. It's snowing right now, and it's like 0 degrees. Now let's ask people nearby what they are doing in this cold Tempetures."

*approaches snowman*

"So snowman what are you doing outside in the coldest day ever?"

"I'm spending it with my best friend. We are making videos together, and I'm acting like a snowman." Says kyle behind the snowman (Eventhough his hair is poping behind it.)

"So your not a snowman?"

"No, I'm kyle storman!"

*kyle jumps and accidently knocks over the snowman*

"KYLE YOU RUINED THE VIDEO! UGHHHH." Scremed Kimyona and stormed inside.

"And that was the weekly report." Kyle says, while turning of the camera.

"Hahah. You were so horrible." I said.

"Yeah, and you were so absesst with it being perfect and all." Kyle said.

"Yeah. And you sucked at acting.

Then I hear a loud sound.

I stand up, and look out the window. It was Jax?! Da heck was he doing here?

"It's jax, do you know what he's doing here?"

"No."

I opened the window and heard jax scream/singing, "I WANT TO SLAP YOU IN THE FACE, I CAN BEAT YOU IN A RACE, CUZ YOU SUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

"Um okay good to know!" I reply.

He starts laughing and says, "it was a dare! But you do suuuck!"

Kyle stands up and screws to Jax, "at least she has friends."

Jax's smile became a straight line. "I hate you kyle!"

"Same here!"