Now it makes sense

Alyson:

We were in the school halls. I saw kureiji. I was about to teach her a lesson, about starling other people's man!

"Kureiji, well, well, well, if it isn't the man stealing dog!"

Everyone in the halls stopped what they were doing and looked at us.

"What?"

"You stole Solly's heart, because you supposedly the strongest huh?! I'll show you."

"What are you talking about? Who are you?"

"I'm Solly's real best friend!"

I punched kureiji in the face.

"Don't."

"Fight fight fight!" People yelled.

I punched her in the stomach now.

"Stop it right now."

"Your dead."

"I don't like bullies."

She then stared at me weird and kicked me in my leg.

I fell down, and as I looked up, I saw wings? Da heck? A tail grew too. Did she hit me so hard that I started to see things?

Her tail wrapped around me, and pushed me hard to a locker.

Peopel started screaming and running away.

I felt tears rushing though my face, oh and blood too.

Solly ran up to us. "Kureiji no!"

You see, he did care about me, kureiji was nothing, but a weirdo.

"Kureiji, she's not worth it! Let her go."

WHATTTTTTTTT? I WAS WORTH IT! I LOOOOVED HIM. AND HE LOOOOOOVVVVED ME TOO. HOW COULD HE SAY I WASNT WORTH IT?!

She let me go, and I fell off the locker.

"Kureiji, did she hurt you?"

"Nah, I'm okay."

"What about me?" I asked.

"What about you?" He said, as he helped kureiji Walk to class.

I was on the middle of the hall crying to myself. All I wanted in life was Solly, and kureiji took that away from me. A few weeks passed, and Solly moved away. He left kureiji. Once I heard them talking over the phone. That's when I lost it again.

No way, they were still friends. Why wasn't he still friends with me? Now, that I couldn't have a chance with solly, i was going to get back at kureiji. I had nothing to loose. If I flunked again, I'll just bully her for another year. And I did. If I got expelled, I had all day to plan how to beat her, and when she got out of school, I would, and no one will see me.

The only thing I didn't think about was juvy. Wich I did go to. And it was all kureiji's fault. Me and Solly could have been together, but kureiji ruined it.