Confused

Child's p.o.v:

I went to kimyona's house to see why in the world my wings were shrinking. She always studied about her demonic side, but I just went with the flow. I never liked to study, so while she was hitting the books, I was hitting people.

I ran the doorbell Like 100 times, and there was no sound.

I went to her house. Got the key under the doormat, got inside saying, "screw the doorbell," forgetting kimyona's mom is always in the living room.

"Oh, um hi, I was just-"

"Poor doorbell" replied her mom laughing. "Kimyona's not here, I believe she said she was going with kyle."

Kimyona's p.o.v:

I ran to the park to see if child was okay. If she wasnt, I was going to ignore the pack and kill alyson. But, when I got there it seemed like someone already did it for me.

"Omg! Al!? Are you okay?"

"She's dead dude."

"Call 911."

"Oh, good idea, for they could arrest her ass, for all the messed up things she did."

"No, to help her."

"Why would you want to help her?"

"Look, I know she's evil, but she's still my sister, and my parents would kill me if they knew she was dead."

"Why would they kill you?"

"I don't know, I just can't have her dead okay."

"Fiiine. I think I know a way to help her. I just need my mom."

"What? She's a doctor?"

"Something like that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kimyona's house~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kimyona's p.o.v:

I ran to my house. The keys weren't under the mat. Ugggghhhh. I ran the doorbell, but it wasn't working. I had alyson's heavy body in my arms.

That's when alyson woke up.

"Woah, what? I just. What?"

"Alyson! You're alive!"

"Noooooo."

"Well, I guess I don't need to carry you now." I dropped her.

"Owwww. Sheesh."

Jax came running to me, then hugged me.

"Kimyona, I need you right now."

I saw kyle in the corner of my eyes just standing there.

"C'mon Kimyona." Jax takes my hand and runs off.