Praluge

"I'm so sick of you two. Its your fault anyway."

"Don't you dare pin this on us. We punished her like any parent should punish their child."

"No parent should punish their child with acid in the eyes. It doesn't matter what they did no kid deserves that kind of punishment."

"Sis you don't deed to stand up for me you know. I can still dance, and walk, and sing."

"That's not the point. They took your sight from you, why aren't you mad?"

"Because there isn't anything I can do about it now other than live my life. What happened doesn't matter anymore. I'm just sad I can't see your face anymore is all."

"Come on sis lets just go to Mount Ebott I'm told it's really pretty there."

"Ok but you stick by me ok?"

"Of course sis, what else would I do? I promise to never let go of your hand ok?"

"Yea ok, lets get away from these people. I'm going to take you with me when I move away so that they can't hurt you anymore."

"I love you sis."

"Love you to."

The walk to Mount Ebott was quiet as Frisk clung to their sisters arm. She lead them up the path to the edge of the cliff where they sat and looked at the sunset. The sister fell asleep and it was well after dark. Frisk got up and knew there was a cave near by. Walking to the mouth of the cave off of memory was difficult. They stumbled and tripped a few times making it to the mouth of the cave eventually.

"Sorry sis, but I need to run away now. I don't want to burden you mom or our aunt. So I'm running away. I can live out here pretty easily I think once I get the hang of it."

She walked into the cave and sat at the edge of the mouth. Jump. There was a voice that seemed to come from further in the cave.

"Hello is anyone there?" She got up turning her head so that her ear faced into the cave

Jump

She walked forward and slipped into the dark abyss not knowing what her fate held for her at the bottom. Fading from conscious ness as she continued to fall into the Deep Dark Under Ground.