We Dance Together

(Do not play or watch video yet. It will approach soon this is for when they dance for Asgore to get their feelings across.)

We had been practicing the song for weeks and each group had their assigned parts. some groups did the same part to make a bigger group. Mettaton, Papyrus, Undyne and myself took charge of some groups while pulling some solos on other places. Mettaton decided that seeing as it was my idea I got the most solo parts and he would be happy with second. "This is your show darling~ just show him why we band together against this."

"I know Mettaton... I just hope were doing the right thing. We worked so hard on this and got so many monsters involved and if this goes south-"

"Look here punk, we all signed up for this and we know what could happen. Don't start second guessing everything right now just because your scared. Look at everyone here and take a deep breath, they all want to help with this and that's that. Now stop being such a wimp and get out there making us proud."

"UNDYNE IS RIGHT BROTHER, WE EACH SPENT A LONG TIME PREPARING FOR THIS MOMENT AND I DONT WANT TO WASTE IT. IF THERE IS A CHANCE TO HELP FRISK WE WILL AKE IT, BUT RIGHT NOW WERE TRYING TO DO WHAT WE THINK THAT THEY WOULD WANT US TO D. WE ARE MAKING A STAND AGAINST OUR KING TO STOP A WAR THAT WE DONT WANT TO BE APART OF."

"Heh you guys are right so lets get started, right?" Everyone shouted and we walked into the judgement hall. It was very quiet other than the sound of our footsteps on the tile floors. Our king stood at the end of the hall way arms crossed glaring at all of us.

"Sans what is the meaning of this? You don't plan to take me on do you?"

"Of course not King Fluffy Buns, we just decided that we don't want to go through with a ludicrous plan to bring war to the humans. So to show you how we feel we have made a dance for you, because we each agree that this is what Frisk would want. The life you stole without even learning anything about her affected all of these monsters in a way you would ever understand until you meet her. So this dance is for her, to show our strength against an opposing power."

"Yes that is all well and good but what are you going to do after the dance. Surely you know that this dance is just a faze right-" I cut him off Papyrus gripping my shoulder.

"This isn't a dance we made. Mettaton, Undyne, Papyrus and myself learned it from Frisk. We danced it with Frisk so we each taught these people the moves that Frisk taught us and we will take the place of Frisk. So that you will understand why we do this. You are going to stand there and watch. Then after words, if you still see this as a foolish endeavor, please feel free to strike us down." No one made a sound. They knew all to well that it was a possibility from the start.

"Very well then, please do show me this dance of yours." (Play video now. Papyrus, Mettaton, Undyne and Sans are the singers.) When we finished we were all down on one knee heads low and breathing heavily. Not a sound was made, so quiet that if a pin were to drop we would have all jumped.

We could feel Asgore glare at us from his position yet we dared not move a step. "Undyne, Alphis, Mettaton, Papyrus, and Sans please come with me." We each stood and the five of us went forward and followed Asgore through the throne room and to the hall of the barrier. I couldn't see the lights from the barrier that were once so prominent. Holding our breath we looked at his back and hoped for the best. "So it was you who got all of this together correct?"

"Yes King Asgore, Alphis helped with the music so we could teach all of the monsters, and I turned my back on you to help my friends."

"I WANTED TO BE IN THE ROYAL GUARD BUT NOT IF THIS WAS THE PRICE. SO I TURNED FROM THE THRONE TO HELP MY FRIEND AND BROTHER."

"I was never really a subject to you darling, I am Alphis creation so I just do as I please. Though with Frisk gone it wasn't nearly as fun."

"I-I was with Undyne sir. I took a liking to Frisk. She was a wonderful human despite what she went through on the surface, she made herself better. I wanted to be like her."

"And what of you Sans, why did you do all of this?" I stared at him in dismay. Undyne, Papyrus, Mettaton, and Alphis had said why they did it but he still don't know why I wanted this to all end before all of this happened.

"Honestly, you may remember that a long ago I stopped dancing, and I had never wanted to dance again because of my Hp. Yet when I watched a bling girl dance without a care in the world other than you finding out I was amazed. She danced to express herself in more ways than one. She wanted others to feel at peace with themselves no matter what happened to them, she wanted them to look forward. So I wanted to dance for her, to show that I can look forward to. Then she was gone the next minute and I didn't know how to handle the pain.

"Papyrus talked some sense into me reminding me why she did what she did. It was all for the people she couldn't see. To make them happy, at peace, and I wanted that light back. She wouldn't have wanted war so we set out to stop it. That war that led up to this point, to this place, to you. It all led to you, she let you take her soul hoping that you would find some form of peace with the broken barrier. Yet because you didn't know her, you didn't see her dance, you didn't know why she was so happy until the end.

"She was trying to save you. So we thought that maybe just maybe if we showed all of the pieces of the map you could see the finish line and know that you crossed it long ago and are now just obsessed with revenge you cant even see what your people want. So I did this, because she couldn't do it herself.