Where its Safe to Dance

(No need to watch this video, I just think since this is dance there should be some form of dance in the videos. Or talk about dance.. Anyway please continue with the story. I'm kinda working on how I want to bring frisk back. So sorry they aren't is this Chapter. Please forgive me.)

"SANS COME ON, ITS BEEN THREE WEEKS SINCE FRISK LEFT AND I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE UPSET BUT YOU HAD FINALLY STARTED DANCING AGAIN. WHAT CHANGED BROTHER, PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN HELP YOU."

"How can you help me Paps, Frisk is DEAD. You cant bring them back from death. If only it were easy to. I only danced because i had Frisk. Then they went and died and so i dont know what to do anymore. Just leave me alone."

"MAYBE UNDYNE CAN-"

"No she cant Paps. The barrier is open because Asgore used Frisks soul and were free. The king is getting ready to start a war with his new found power and what can we do but be his loyal servants and give the humans war. I know thats not what Frisk wanted. They wanted to get us out peacefully and look what happened to them. They died because of their desire to show mercy to everyone. Even the person who held their life in his hands. They never fought back, and look where that got us. Mercy is a nice concept on its own but sometimes you just cant."

"AND WHAT WOULD HAVE RATHERED THEM DO BROTHER. FRIST OF ALL THEY WERE BLIND, SECOND THEY WOULDNT HARM A FLY. SHOULD THEY HAVE JUST KILLED ALL OF US DOWN HERE YOU, UNDYNE, METTATON, ALPHIS... ME? IS THAT WHAT YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE HAPPENED BROTHER? BECAUSE AS MUCH AS I DO NOT LIKE WHAT HAPPENED I THINK THEY MADE THE BEST CHOICE. THEY PROVED THAT THERE IS STILL GOOD IN THE WORLD. NOT JUST YOU AND ME OR OUR FRIENDS BUT UP ON THE SURFACE AS WELL.

"NO THEY DIDNT COME FROM THE BEST CURCOMSTANCES BUT THEY MADE THE MOST OF IT AND SO SHOULD YOU. WE CAN STILL CONVINCE EVERYONE TO NOT START A WAR WITH THE HUMANS IF WE JUST TRIED. I THINK THAT IS WHAT THE HUMAN... NO WHAT FRISK WOULD HAVE WANTED US TO DO. YET ALL YOU CAN DO IS CRY ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAS ALREADY PASSED AND CANT SEEM TO FOCUS ON WHAT TO DO NEXT. FRISK ALWAYS THOUGHT AHEAD, SO I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS WHAT THEY DEEMED TO BE THE BEST OPTION.

"I BELIEVE IN FRISK TO THE POINT I CAN BE IN TEARS ALL DAY BUT TO MORN HER ANYMORE WOULD WASTE TIME THAT WE COULD BE USING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM. WE CAN STILL WIN IF YOU JUST GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME. BUT NONE OF US CAN DO IT IF ALL YOU ARE DOING IS MOPING AROUND AND COMPLAINING THAT YOU DIDNT GET ENOUGH TIME. IF THATS THE CASE THEN MAKE MORE TIME, HELP US DO WHAT FRISK WOULD HAVE WANTED US TO DO."

"Papyrus..." I looked at him my eye sockets wide in pure shock. I had never expected him to go off on me like that. I was completely speachless, but he was right. If i just wish that Frisk was back and not fcusing on what I could be doing. "Heh im completely useless. I cant believe i was so absorbed in my own depression I forgot to think of what Frisk wanted me to do. She wanted me to dance, and maybe that is the key to stopping this war."

"THERE YOU GO BROTHER I THOUGHT THAT I COULD TALK SOME SINCE INT YOU."

"Yea? Thanks Paps, I kinda needed that. We need to speak with Mettaton, I've got an idea that just might be crazy enough to work." I left the room and gave a call to Mettaton to see if he could do a news broadcast to get everyone near the echo flower patch in waterfall in two days time. It was time to show Asgore what we wanted, and that even if we were free that the way we got free we didn't agree with. I called up Undyne, Alphis, Nabstablook to tell them what I needed them to do. Undyne was going to set Nabstablook up with his DJ station, Alphis was in charge of making the effects, and Paps and I were going to make the Routine for everyone to try out. Then in one week we would march to the castle and let Asgore know that we wanted Peace not War.

All of us in the underground that showed up to the funeral, those who visited their grave, wanted to help out. Some of her fans came to join us as well. This time we would fix the wrong we made. We would keep war from leaving here. Even if it meant taking on the king of monsters himself. We wouldn't lose this time, I just hope we can pull it off.