MTT Dancer

"I don't know how I feel about this."

"Whats there to know darling. All there is dance, and maybe some singing but that is only if I like it."

"What do you mean?"

"A trial run darling, I have you coragraph a new song with me and a few other monsters as background singers. If the ratings are good you will run a show. Simple really."

"I aler-"

"I know what you said darling, but since when did you think you were in charge?"

"Mettaton I think the kid said no. Besides is it a go-"

"Shut it Sans. She will dance for me and that's final. No ifs' ands or buts about it."

"Fine I will do my best so long as I get to chose where I stay and when I work." I could see her pull a strait face. She was serious as could be. Hopefully Mettaton would take this offer. I'm not sure I would like what would happen if they didn't.

"Fine darling, but I still want that music video filmed. And since this is a trial run I want you in hotland's in two days so we can rehearse it. The song is 'Die Young' I'm sure you know of it."

"Yes and I know the moves to the song as well." Great then that won't be a problem." Then Mettaton left probably to go rehearse for another movie if I had to guess.

"Finally that tin head is gone. Thought he'd never leave. What does Paps see in this guy?"

"Who is Papyrus anyway. You haven't introduced us yet."

"Oh that's right. Why don't we go to my place. Hes probably done with his patrol for today. So he should be making spaghetti now."

"Sounds nice. Why don't we go now then?"

"Alrright but I'm going to warn you don't eat the spaghetti. Might as well be poison with the stuff he puts in that stuff." She giggled as I took her hand to lead her to the house. "Knock, knock."

"WHO'S THERE?"

"A friend."

"A FRIEND WHO?"

"A friend to meat you." I could hear him scream from inside as he walked to the door and opened it still yelling curses at me.

"WHY SANS, I WAS MAKING SPAGHETTI. NOW ITS RUINED WITH YOUR TERRIBLE PUN."

"Because Paps I've got someone for you to meet. I'm sure they'll love you. You might even get a fan."

"REALLY WHO IS IT?" I stepped to the side to revile Frisk. They had their head down and held out a hand.

"The name is Frisk. Nice to finally meet you Papyrus."

"SANS IS THAT A-"

"Sure is Paps but she's-"

"Stop there if you would I shall introduce myself."

"PLEASE DO HUMAN. SANS WILL LIKELY TRY TO THROW IN A FEW PUNS."

"As I said my name is Frisk. I fell from the surface. I love to dance and as an introduction I would like to dance with you."

"HUMAN DO YOU KNOW THE SALSA?"

"Yes I do."

"GREAT. THEN I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WOULD LOVE TO DANCE WITH YOU. SANS GET THE MUSIC BOX." I went to my room and got the box putting in a salsa disk for Paps. I clicked the play button. I was a bit worried when Paps lead her into the house and started dancing but she seemed to pick it up real quick. Guess I got worried for nothing. Until she fell over the couch.

To which I heard a gratifying crack and a scream. Paps ran to them me following in site. Luckily they only landed on some of those shells that Paps keeps hidden in the house. "HUMAN I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU KNEW HOW TO SALSA?"

"I do Papyrus it's just that-" a hand went to her face. I guessed that she didn't want to say anything to make her seem weak.

"Paps can you and I talk in the kitchen?"

"OF COURSE BROTHER." I pulled him into the kitchen after I sat Frisk onto the sofa.

"Look Paps the human is blind. She is trying to keep up with all of us but I'm not sure that she can. So take it easy on her would ya."

"WELL OF COURSE BROTHER. I HAVE STANDARDS AND IF THE HUMAN HAS A HANDY CAP THEN I SHALL HELP THEM AS BEST I CAN."

"Paps she doesn't want help is the problem."

"THEN WHAT SHALL WE DO BROTHER."

"I guess we have to let her come to us. Build up trust with them. Next time try a waltz that way you can guide them."

"BROTHER YOU HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS A LOT HAVENT YOU?"

"I don't know what yo-"

"SANS DO YOU LIKE THIS HUMAN?"

"I don't know Paps... all I know is I want to help them if I can."