Dance Off

"Alright kid we got an open area for you to dance. I'm just warning you Grilby hasn't lost a single dance off yet. I even tried him once a long time ago."

"Don't worry Sans I got this." I said as he led me into the designated area. I could feel the heat on one side of me as I waited for the music to start up. Then I felt the heat start to move and the music start to play.

I started dancing and the heat I felt seemed to dance to. I worked hard on impressing the crowd and I succeeded each time I moved the crowed went crazy. I could hear howls from what I assumed must have been dog monster even a grunt from the flames direction.

I could feel Sans gaze on me as I moved with the music making sure not to get to close to the crowd or the source of heat. The song was coming to an end I was sweating mostly from the heat source next to me. Then the music stopped.

"Alright boys and girls who won this dance off. The lovely lady we have here tonight or the raining champ. Place your votes in the hat and I will count the results. Why dont you to rest up while I make the tallies."

I waited for Sans but he didn't come to me. I clicked my tong against my teeth and tried to walk to a table only managing to trip on a chair leg.

The bandages fell lose around my neck as I sat up. "Darn it." I tried to hide my face but heard gasps all around me.

"So that's what you've been hiding under those bandages kid. What happened to you." I heard a voise in front of me and a skeletal hand touch the asid burns on my face.

"I... Don't want to talk about it."

"Well then I guess that answers some questions. So your blind, huh kid."

"Yea but I can still dance with the best of them."

"I'll say yes to that because folks the winner is the newbie. What's your name hun?"

"It's Frisk. Who wants to know?"

"The names Mettaton nice to meetcha. I just so happen to be in show biz and was looking for new talent. I think I found my new star."