3: The Jump

I woke up and walked downstairs for breakfast. I rubbed my eye with my fist as I carried bunny in my other hand. I was so tired that I didn't know what to do. I made my way to the table and sat down putting bunny next to me.

"Good morning Hanta." the queen said.

"Good morning queen." I replied.

A servant came and sat down a bowl of oatmeal in front of me. I prayed and took a bight with my spoon. I felt everyone staring at me but I just shrugged it off. The king had some coffee with a biscuit and the queen had a blueberry bagel with blueberries.

"Hanta. I want you to pack your bags soon. You will leave tomorrow. Got that?" the king said. I clenched up but, nodded. I didn't want to leave but I knew that I would come back sometime.

I went upstairs to the clothes making room to do something. I took some white fabric and sowed it together on the sowing machine to make a pair of pants that goes under a dress. Then I took some blue and then sowed that to a dress with short sleeves. In the end it turned out to be a pretty blue silk dress with white ribbon. (Media Pic)

"Perfect." I told myself as I put it on bunny. I then went to my room to look through my clothes to find a good set of clothes for the road. If i'm going to be forced to leave then I'm going to look good doing it.

I picked out some clothes and put it in a bag. I then took a smaller suitcase and filled it with clothes i've made for bunny. I then grabbed a bad that I will put all of my soap and toothpaste and stuff like that. The whole day was me getting ready to go. I stroked bunny's ear.

"Tomorrow is the day. My flight is in the morning." I said to her with a smile.

"You want to hear me play?" I asked. It was silent.

"Okay then." I said as I picked up my violin. I looked at the sheet music and closed my eyes. The bow glided across the strings. It made a beautiful sound. When ever I play I feel at peace. Nothing makes me happier. The trance like state that i'm in is so peaceful. All I want to do is stay here and play. Play forever but, it can never be. Something always comes to stop me. Wether it's a person or a thought.

"Or even the squeak of a mouse." I finished out loud. Now stopped I looked back to see two mice. The same ones that come every night. They also had a guy with them. The man was tall with a black tux on. He honestly looked like one of my servants.

"Who's he?" I asked. Putting down my instrument on my lap.

"This is Joey. He is here to speak with you." The younger said turning to a human. The older one did as well. I starred at him. He looked normal enough.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked him. He smiled and sat by me on the bed.

"So Hanta. These two told me that you don't know if you want to forget or not." he said. I looked at him in the eye. What did he want then. Did he want to convince me to forget.

"Well. I can tell you that you should just forget. Let go of all of the problems. And you won't have to leave. Come with us and we an show you." he told me. Was he trying to hypnotize me. Maybe I should just go along with it for now. I saw his hand. It had a gem in it. A scarlet ruby in his skin. What was that for? He placed his hand on my head. I felt tired. My eyes went dull.

"Will you come? Will you forget?" He asked me. I tried to speak but I couldn't. All of the air was out of me. I could not control my body as my head nodded.

"Good. Now stand up. We must leave." He told me taking his hand away. I stood and picked up bunny. We will leave. We will leave now. Why now? May I say goodbye? Why can't I move by myself. I went to the window starring down. Was he going to make me jump?

"Just end your suffering." he said. The twins gasped.

"What the hell do you think your doing!" the older yelled.

"We paid you to get her to come with us and forget everything!" the younger yelled. Then I heard servants burst into my room. They saw the people arguing and me by the windowsill with bunny.

"Hanta!" a maid yelled. I just kept looking down. Was I actually going to jump? Guards and servants charged to the people. The two twins turned to mice and crawled out the window. The man jumped and took my hand as he went over.

A maid grabbed m wrist tat held bunny. I hung there with people holding me. More maids stopped us frow going over. I looked up to them with my dull eyes.

"Why stop her? She wanted to do it. Didn't you Hanta?" he squeezed my hand and I stayed silent. Then I looked up to them. I was mad. Why was I mad? Was he controlling my emotions too.

"Let go." I ordered. When they didn't my skin bubbled. They let go as there hands burned under my heat. I fell. Falling down to the ground. The wind felt so good in my hair. What was I going to do?

I was scared now. Terribly scared. Joey grabbed his heart as he fell limp. Then his body went under mine. Since he stopped me from falling all the way I did not die but, It hurt.

I couldn't move my arm and my head was bleeding cause I knocked skulls with the guy as we hit the ground. My bunny was in my arms and I held her to my chest. I was better now. I could control myself. Then I blacked out.

------------------------
A special thanks to CandyWand for making a new cover for the book but, since I have already dedicated a chapter to her this one goes to MaeMaetheAssassin for being a good friend and my fan girl buddy.

Word Count: 1089