1: Special Objects

My bunny is special. Many people have magic in this world. Yet, they can only use it if they are connected to an object that is special to them. For me, it is my bunny. I'm different though. I can't control my magic. Not to mention I can use several different kinds of magic.

Magic can come in several different forms and, they all fit into eight different categories. Water, Earth, Fire, Air, Death, Life, metal, and enhancement. I am for certain you know the kind of attacks for the first four. Death is a self explanatory magic.

I used this kind of magic subconsciously when I made all of those men have heart attacks at once. It's a magic used to kill people. Life is the opposite. It saves and uses life as magic. Using plants and animals fall into this category.

Metal is rare but basic. People with this power can control or make different types of metals on a whim. Thanks to this the people with this magic usually ends up rich from selling diamonds. Enhancement is enhancing a normal person skills. Like making you super strong or something.

Going back to the objects, it can be anything. Just it has to be something that has a meaning to you. I never leave anywhere without my bunny.

I rode in the carriage quietly clutching bunny in my hands. My silver grey bangs cover my ocean blue eyes. The horses pulling the wagon feet clopped on the ground as they walked.

"Hanta. You need to learn to stay on palace grounds. You can't be running off and getting hurt all the time. Do you know how many people just-" the king started but stopped when the queen gave him a side glance.

"I know. 20. I killed 20 people today." I whispered with my eyes closed. I must not feel emotion. When I do things happen. People either get hurt or die.

"Hanta. It is not your fault. I know if you had the choice you would not hurt those people." the queen started. I shook my head.

"I killed them. Not hurt them. I hurt their families and friends that are now sad because I killed their -" I stopped starting to feel sadness. Bright sun started to shine on me from above the cage but when I looked out the window it was cloudy everywhere else.

"I hate this. When I'm sad the sun shines. What kind of fairy tale is that?" I asked myself. They looked out the window. I looked down at my bunny. Her button eyes starred at me and it made me smile.

Rain started to tap on the ceiling. I sighed. "And when i'm happy it rains." I said to myself. I just want to go home. Why can't we be their soon. Why can't we be their now? I want to go to my room and hide. Hide all day.

"Were here." said the driver after we stopped. I looked at the castle. Obviously the queen and king are not my real parents. I have already figured that out. It wasn't very hard either. My mother has records of every single person registered in our town.

All that die. All that are born. Every single person's files. All I had to do was search for me. That was all. Go through the filing cabinets and look for Hanta.

I went to my room to be greeted by a red panda. I forgot. This is what happens when I'm lonely. The red panda made a sound that sounded like a baby cry. I looked at him.

"Kubo. Do you have to make that sound?" I sighed and sat on my bed. The panda quickly came and snuggled next to my side. Sometimes this dose not help at all.

"Hanta Harp. My name. Well my name before I ended up adopted by the queen and king. Now I'm Hanta Haynes." I said to myself as I looked at my own file with Kubo and my bunny at my side.

"Aw. Are you sad?" said a voice. Then kubo disappeared. I looked to see two black mice on my desk. I looked at them. 

"Who are you?" I asked picking up my bunny and walking over to them.

"Oh. Just two friends here to help." One said as they both jumped off my desk and changed to a human in front of my eyes. They both were teens. They had pale skin, long black hair, black makeup, and black clothes. They both had ripped black tights on their legs with high black boots with short black skirts and leather black tank tops. (media pic)

"So twins." I said looking them up and down. They dusted themselves off. One was slightly shorter then the other too.

"I like your bunny. Is it special to you?" asked the taller one. I just starred at her. She smiled and showed me her wrist. It had a black leather band with two black skulls on it. Her sister did the same. She had a match. (Pic Below)

"This is special to me just like your bunny is special to you

"This is special to me just like your bunny is special to you." Said the taller twin. I nodded and looked into their emerald eyes.

"I'm not stupid. Your saying that that is your magic trigger. You are trying to figure out mine. I know about magic and I know your reason for being here. So how about you just get to the point" I told them.

"Well. What is we told you that we can help you learn to control your power." the shorter one said. I looked at them and then to my bunny. Their is no way I would give up her.

"I am NOT giving you bunny." I told them. They nodded. So how would they stop me from hurting people.

Then I heard a voice. It was a servant. "Miss. Hanta. Dinner is ready." said the voice. I looked to the twins and they were both gone.

All that was left was a black card with white lettering that said -
We will speak again.
Creepy if you ask me.

"Miss. Hanta." the servant asked.

"Oh! Sorry I'm coming." I announced as I straitened my dress and grabbed my bunny.
------------------------
Their is chapter 1. This chapter goes to my friend WifeyLove7.

Word Count: 1058