10: Mac and Cheese

"Was it really that bad?" Sheila asked Nanook. He just stayed silent.

"I'm sorry they made you do that." she said. He looked at her.

"It's not your fault. At Least I got good information out of it." he said standing up. He looked back at me as I stared at him panting. He wiped the blood from his eyes and nose and he smiled at me. 

"Thank you for your cooperation." he said. I hugged bunny close to me. What was this feeling? It wasn't quite fear, yet it wasn't quite sadness either. I couldn't explain it. I felt so small. Like I was about to be smashed by the air around me. I couldn't breath. 

"Hanta. I am sorry that you had to go through that." he said. I shrugged and tried to stand but quickly fell to my knees. Sheila tried to help me up but I pushed her hand away. 

"I'm not just a little kid. I can stand by myself." I told her. I stood up and limped to he door. 

"I'm going to go back to my room. See you guys later." I said. 

*Time Skip* 

*After School* 

I lied on my bed my face in the covers. That was the worst day yet. I hope not all school is like this. I wanted to sleep but my memories that I rewitnessed forbid me to close my eyes. I never even heard the door creak open. 

"Hanta your back." Twyla observed. I sat up and nodded after a sigh. Yeah. I was but, I hope she dosen't ask anything else. 

"So. He used the family magic on you." I nodded. She shook her head. 

"Yeah. That magic is quite the blow huh. When I first came they did the same for me. It was rediculous." Min said butting in.

I then felt a burning feeling on my back yet, it was not as bad as the first. My eyes narrowed. I could hear whispers start in the back of my mind. Looks like the ocean mark tattoo also quiets the voices.

"I have another task for you. I want you to be a spy for the leaders of the school. While your at it I want you to survey the students. See which ones are valuable children to join us. If you don't do this for us I can just use the cammand word again."  I heard her order. Once it stopped I suddenly noticed that Twyla was shaking me. 

"Oh. Sorry. I never saw you." I said with a small fake smile. 

"What was it? You looked like you were scared." Twyla said. I looked away. 

"It was the tattoo." Min said. 

"No I was ju-"

"Don't lie to me. I have ways of knowing that it was the mark. I have more powers with this then just being able to cast one myself." she said. I sighed. 

"So maybe it was. So what?"

"By the way. That reminds me. Ever so often I would like to look at it to make sure that my seal is staying strong. The caged bird seal is a powerful one casted by an experienced user. I don't want my seal to break and then that mark getting worse." Min pointed out. I shrugged 

"Man both of you are so serious." I pouted. They both looked at each other. 

"It's fine. I'm not going to kill the teachers or anything." I joked. 

"Yet . . ." I heard the mind link come back in. I growled. Ugh. Now they can listen on on my conversations. This is going to be a pain. 

"Who says we weren't listening in the whole time." They challanged. 

"I'm hungry what about some food." I said. 

"I can make some Mac and Cheese. I can cook you know. Their is no need to get fat from eating to much fast food." Twyla said. I smiled.

"Better not get too comphy. You still haven't finished your order to kill them." The voice was louder and darker this time. It laughed. 

"What? You don't like Mac and Cheese." she said. I looked up. 

"OH NO!! I love Mac and Cheese. I was just a little, umm, distracted." I say. Then I go into the bathroom acting like I have to pee. 

"Who the hell are you?" I whispered. I didn't want them to hear me talking to myself. I'm probally already walking on thin ice as it is. I don't want to make it seem like I'm going crazy. 

"What? I'm Zurola here with Sakura. Is that such a big deal?" She said. I through my hands up to the air. This is rediculous.

"I'm not dealing with you right now. Stop talking to me and leave me alone." I ordered. 

"Better not be so mean to me. With one word you can become my slave. I could order you to kill them all right now and then where would you be at." she growled. I stayed silent. 

"Now. I will keep an eye on you. If you don't do as I told you to then you will just be my slave forever. I will not break it and you will be an emotionless kid who will kill the teachers just to take over the school." she told me. 

"Alright, alright,  I get it. Just please stay quiet when I'm talking to people or I can get suspicious and it will get harder for me to get your information." I said.

"Hanta! Food's ready!" Twyla called. I looked to the door. 

"Good. Now be a good girl and wash up for dinner." She said. I nodded slowly and washed my hands in the sink now heasing out to get some food. 

-------------------------

Well that was a slow chapter. Okay then this chapter goes to . . . . . @PurCat123 or Melissa Fuleren. (No clue what she goes by) She is one of my followers and just decided to do her. Also her profile pic is awsome!!

Word Count: 1005