6: School - Day 1

My eyes stayed glued to the plain that I was supposed to take. It was smaller then out plains, but still a good size. A servant of mine helped pack my things in the storage and I sat down with earbuds in snuggling with bunny. I then thought back to what happened earlier today

*Back Flash*
*Earlier that day*

I was playing the violin and then I heard footsteps. I continued to play to avoid suspicion although I still listened in. They seemed to still be outside the door, but they avoided coming in.

"You may come in." I said. Then the door creaked open as I stopped playing.

"Hanta." I looked behind me to see the king holding my bunny. My eyes widened as I stood up to see it. She was my bunny all right. But I was confused. Why is he giving her back I took her and said thank you.

"Hanta. Your mom came to speak with me. If this will keep you from getting in trouble at school then you can take her. As long as you go." He told me. I nodded.

*End of Flash Back*

I smiled thinking to my parents waves as the pain flew in the sky. The ride was long and I slept through most of it with headphones in my ears. Then I saw it. The city that my new school would be in.

My parents gave me plenty of money for a few months and then I get some from dorm that I would stay. I went to the desk rolling my suitcase behind me.

"My name is Hanta Marple. I'm looking for my room." (Put this in a name generator if it is your last name lucky you)

"Oh yes. Hanta Marple. Good. Here is your key and your room seems to be room 116. Your room mates has already checked in too. There is a meeting at 6 so you have five hours to spend before that. Here is your first check too." he said handing me a key, a schedule, and an envelope. 

I nodded saying thank you as I headed down to the room that read 116. I opened it with the key only to be greeted with a pillow thrown to me. I ducked and then looked to the thrower to see two girls my age looking at me.

One was an asian with dark brown hair and eyes. She was whereing purple PJs with her hair let down to her middle back. The other was the same age and seemed to be tan. Probably and indian even though she dressed American. She has almost black hair and dark brown eyes. She was wherein a tan nightgown.

"You must be out last room mate. What's your name?" asked the asian. I looked at her.

"Um. Hanta. Marple." I told her. She looked and smiled.

"I'm Min Song. And this is Twyla Chino." Said the asian, now known as Min. (You don't have to remember last names. Used Generator on these too)  

"Nice to see you." I said pulling into the room. It had three dressers, lock box on each of the dressers, closets, and beds. The bed in the middle has stuff piled on it.

"Is there a problem?" I asked looking at the bed. They looked at each other with glares.

"MIN/TWYLA WANTS TO TAKE THE MIDDLE!" they yelled in sink. I laughed.

"Well you guys can fight that out. I can take the right. I should get unpacked." I said going over to that side. They argued as I slid the suitcase for bunny under the bed and put my suitcase on the bed next to bunny. I opened my suitcase and pulled out a frame photo of the queen, king, and I, and then set it next me. I then put some clothes in my dresser. I grabbed bunny sitting on my bed holding the picture. Then I saw Min and Twyla staring at me.

"What?" I asked. They both looked at each other then at the picture.

"You've met the queen and king?" Twyla asked. I looked away placing the picture frame upside down so they can't see. They looked at me confused.

"That is a long story that I don't feel like telling right now." I said looking down. They shrugged then Twyla looked at bunny. She narrowed her eyes at it.

"You still have a toy bunny?" she asked. I held her close to my chest and nodded.

"And if you take her away from me you will pay for it." I told her. She held her hands up on defense.

"I get it. That bunny is important to you. Now I can see why that is your power source." she said. I then shot up from the bed with Bunny in my hands glaring at her.

"How did you know that?" I whispered yelled. Min then got in between us.

"Her power allows her to see where the power source of other come from. And in most cases what there powers are." she said. I looked closely up and down. In her right ear she has a ear ring of a bottle. I pointed to it.

"My guess is that that is your source of power." I said. She scratched her neck and nodded. Then I looked to Min. I could not pinpoint her possible power or her source. Oh well. Min then looked at me and then to Twyla.

"Min may I speak to you alone please." Twyla asked. Min nodded as they stepped out of the room. I went to the bathroom and changed into some jeans and a purple shirt. I looked back at my bird tattoo before I left.

If they see this it can be all over. Not to mention if Sakura and Zurola call me while I'm around others. That would be a pain. Man this tattoo is such a drag. How can I do anything with the fear of being caged. There was a knock on the door.

"Hanta. Twyla and I are ready to go down to the cafeteria to get some food before the meeting. Would you like us to give you a tour." Twyla said.

"Yeah!" I answered back and then slipped on my shirt before leaving the room.

--------------------
What will happen next. Find out when I update next. This chapter goes to spark32. She is one of my followers who have read a couple of my other stories. As far as I know she has not specifically read this one but I love dedicating chapters. THANKS SPARK!!

Word Count: 1103