Chapter 11 : Tulip

Tulip and Gale had gone in the morning to look at the books in the library. One had caught their eye, which told of secret passageways.
They had seen the various places they could find one so they knew where they could be pulled from, and then set down the corridor, staying away from the tapestries.
As they had rounded the bend , two shining green stones lay fallen on the ground.
They both had picked up one each to look at them, and had been sucked into the Dark World.
That's all Tulip remembered . She must have blacked out. She was lying on a small boulder, and her eyes burned. The sky was a deep red, and fire burnt all around her.
Fire! It was her specialty so she would have no problem at all.

Suddenly she got lifted into the air by an invisible force, and shifted into another place

Suddenly she got lifted into the air by an invisible force, and shifted into another place. This place was her weakness, thought Tulip, and she almost cried.
'Why' she screamed.
She was standing in a cold desert. Snow covered everything from the ground to the hill tops, and every source of water was frozen. She searched for her wand . It was cracked on the edges, and lay buried in snow.

She rushed for her Wand, and Forbimus!But instead of warm clothes like she desired, a swimsuit dropped down

But instead of warm clothes like she desired, a swimsuit dropped down.
Great! she thought. Now even her Wand had left her alone.
She got up with some difficulty and looked to the other side and gasped. Ian was looking at her, standing in the place she had been in before.
'Ian' she shouted, and ran towards him.
She hit something hard and fell behind . It was like an invisible barrier that separated her and Ian. She raised her wand, ready to strike but before she could do anything the ground began to move . A blast of energy erupted from a hole in the snow and Tulip went rocketing away.
When she woke up she found herself in a place that looked like it was miles away from her original destination. The place was pretty much the same, only thing was that it was even colder now.
To keep herself warm she tried the spell again. This time a cloak and an extra layer fell down.
Tulip quickly wore then and opened up a fireball to keep her palms warm.

There was a city behind her. She ran towards it , thinking it might give her shelter.
She reached in half an hour. "Is anyone there?"she asked. No one answered.
She kept walking until she reached a tall castle.
She stepped in and looked around. It was made out of rock and frost clinged onto the portraits on the weathered walls.
Suddenly the floor beneath her feet shifted, and a huge figure made of ice emerged from a hole in the stone.

Tulip shrieked in horror, and then ran towards the door. The ice monster started chasing her . It threw a mountain at her, and she barely dodged it .
They ran across a lush green forest, with the monster stepping on trees.
It uprooted a huge pine tree and threw it at her. She ducked and ran faster.
The monster than picked up a boulder and threw it at her. It struck her on her back and she fell down, her head hitting the hard ground.
She remembered what she had learned in her practice class , and shouted at the top of her voice Arnobius! Instead of a wall of fire, the monster started disassembling.
He broke into a hundred pieces and then exploded into flames with a loud Bang! Tulip took cover behind a pine tree. Whe she looked back she saw that now instead of a monster stood a beautiful white girl.
'I was trapped by the Dark Lord. Now I'm free to escape this world. Thank you. Consider this a gift.' and she ascended towards the sky . In a flash of light she disappeared.
Gift? What gift ? wondered Tulip.
Just then the snow cleared of the ground and the sun came out. It was still cold, but Tulip didn't need her cloak any more. The spell had worked on the whole place that was visible to her.
She saw a light flickering in the distance, and started walking towards it. She neared it, and saw the invisible barrier flickering a bit.
As she neared it she saw that the barrier  had a crack in it.
Someone had blasted it!
She ran through it and discovered a small town.
That's when she saw her.
Daisy was screaming and a hooded figure was running towards her, a knife in her left hand.