Chapter 15 : Ian

Ian had been standing next to Jake in Headmaster Romans office.
He had suddenly been sucked into the renaissance painting behind Headmasters chair.
He remembered waking up after a minute, lying down on the floor.
As he got up he saw that there were several portals opened in mid air, and he stood in a corn field.
Each portal led to a different location, and each location seemed to be of a different time.

The portals were reaching towards him, while he struggled to dodge them

As a portal came flying towards him he ducked, but tripped and fell into another portal. He looked around himself. He was in a pub, with no television on the wall. The men here wore hats and waistcoats and boots with those cowboy spiky things on the heels. 'The Wild West ' he said out aloud. The people in the pub looked at him, and raised their guns.
'Eh, our'e one of em spies sent by the blasted lot of em mericans. Our'e not going to stay live. Kill im!!!' the toothless and clearly grammerless manger shouted.
Ian took out his wand and struck the man as he sent a knife whizzing through the air towards him. The manager turned to stone, and the others charged.
Ian, without thinking, opened up a portal and jumped into it.
He was now in a forest, and he turned behind to see a T - Rex chasing him.
He now thought about it and opened another portal. This time though, he came back to the place where he had landed. He started running from the angry portals, and crouched on his knees. He turned upside down and dived behind a rock.
The portals, confused by his act, whizzed towards the wrong direction.
Ian continued , until he reached an abandoned school. As he stepped inside a mass of clocks and watches came flying towards him.
Time time time time time !!! they all shouted in a squeaky voice. They wrapped themselves around Ian, who started running like crazy. He bumped into something hard and fell down.
His eyes went dark, and his feet went numb.
He woke about two hours later in the same position, with the clocks still stuck to him. The nap had given him the energy he had needed, and he said Rotonius! There was a huge explosion from his wand, and all the clocks went flying away.
Ian ran as fast as his heels would take him, and stopped only after he had lost the clocks.
He looked forward and saw a man approaching him, a wand in his hand. He wore a dark cloak with long black hair, with hazel eyes.
'Who are you' he asked .
'I'm Ian' Ian replied.
'Why're you here?'
'To kill the Dark Lord'
'Good'
And the man put his wand back into his pocket.
'How do you know I'm not in the Dark lords side?' asked Ian.
'Cause Dark Lords slaves dare not say there are here to kill him, or they themselves would be slaughtered personally by him.'
Ian asked why the man, who introduced himself as Strivilius Vod, was happy on knowing he was here to kill the Dark Lord.
'He murdered my mother by putting his hand through her and tearing out her heart in front of me and my sister.'
'Sorry'
'He will be when I kill him' replied Strivilius.
Strivilius picked up a leaf and transformed it into a huge Raven. 
'Come on, if we have any hope of defeating the Dark Lord, we have to move now'
They mounted the Raven, and flew him till they reached a small water spring.
'Even the Dark Lord has glitches and loopholes  in his schemes' smirked Strivilius, and took Ian of the bird.
'Come on, come into the water.' he cried.
They both stepped into the spring, and the next thing they knew, they were standing in a fountain in a huge city.
The houses looked abandoned, and all the doors they tried were bolted.
A scream was heard in the distance and they ran towards it.
As they came into a clearing, they saw a woman in white being wrestled by huge roots .
Daisy and Aman were there too.
A tree came stomping towards Ian and picked Strivilius up.

'Stop' Ian screamed, as he was whisked into the air by an angry banyan tree