Chapter 13 : Daisy

Daisy had been lying on the bed in the clinic. A book on medicines had been kept on the table beside her, and she opened it out of curiosity.
As the pages flipped she was pulled into the book, and she remembered the journey.
It was like she was flying, and all around her were blurs of blue ,green and red.
With a thud she landed on the ground, and looks around her.
She was in a huge desert, and it was scorching hot. She pulled her jacket over her head to escape the heat, and spotted a camel in the distance.
She ran towards it, but stopped quickly.
The camel was not standing alone.
On it said about five skeletons, with swords in their hands . Two stood in front of her, and about fifteen to her left.
As if in a trance, they all charged at once.

Daisy ran at full speed, screaming at the top of her voice

Daisy ran at full speed, screaming at the top of her voice. She enchanted a log and threw it at them with her wand. That took out five of them. She electrocuted three, and launched a sandstorm on another five.
Only seven were left, but unfortunately they were the most skilled of them all, and kept dodging her attacks.
She ran through the desert  and bumped into something.
Her head pained with the impact of the blow, but she could not see what had struck her.
As she put her hand forward, it touched an invisible wall. The skeletons were getting closer, and she prayed to the wizard God Merlin to help her.
There was a stirring in the wall, and it looked like it was trying to open up.
Daisy used her wand to help , and after about ten seconds, a small hole appeared in the wall, just enough for Daisy to get through.
The skeletons just missed her foot as she came in, and started to run through the woods.
As the skeletons got in the gap seemed to close, and one skeletons hand got stuck. She was now in a huge forest.
The others followed in her pursuit, and ran after her till she reached a small White Castle.
As she neared it she looked behind and saw that now not only the skeletons, but she was being followed by a mass of creatures.
Skeletons, bats, panthers, crows, wolfs, giants ravens, trolls and goblins all were running after her.

She neared the castle and ran in through the open gate

She neared the castle and ran in through the open gate. A beautiful lady was sitting on a bench made of roses and singing.
The music was the most divine she'd ever heard, but she had no time and many potential killers.
'Please , I need help' she said.
The lady seemed to understand, and got up.
On seeing the army outside she smiled. Without even using her wand she moved her hands and clapped them together.
From either of the sides two huge trees bumped into the army and vanquished half of it.
The lady then threw her hand downward towards the ground, and it began to shift.
A huge crack appeared at the foot of the castle, and the whole mass fell into it.
The lady muttered another word, and the crack closed, sealing any hope the army had of survival.
'Hi! I'm Emma, the witch of white magic.'
'I'm Daisy. I've come here to fulfill a prophecy '
'I know. I've been waiting for you. Let's move'
And without saying another word the lady lifted Daisy up on a white horse and sat in it herself.
Then with a Hurrah! from her mouth, the horse sprouted wings and a single horn, and turned into a uni- Pegasus.
He started flying over the clouds and continued till it stopped about an hour later. He had stopped in front of a change of scene, where now instead of woods was a city.
The lady threw her hair pin at the city,that bounced off and fell down.
The existence of an invisible wall here was again confirmed.
The lady herself prayed to the wizard god Merlin , and threw a blast towards the wall.
The wall opened as wide as possible, and they went inside.

The wall closed as quickly as it had opened. Suddenly the uni- Pegasus fell down out of the sky and Daisy lost her seating.
'Unio!' shouted Emma , and leapt after it, caught it in one hand and landed as gently as possible.
Daisy was falling down, screaming at the top of her voice, and just when she thought the end was near Emma caught her.
Emma's horse was lying down on the ground, whimpering in pain.
'O Unio, you've been a good friend. I will never forget you.' she said as he disintegrated into nothing.
'Why didn't you heal him?' asked Daisy.
'He was beyond help. Come on, we need to see what attached us' she said, with tears in her eyes.
As they entered the village, they saw what had attacked them.
It was a figure wearing a hood, but quite short and healthy. The figure wasn't exactly thin, but it wasn't fat either.
It through a series of ninja stars at them, which they dodged.
One hit Daisy in the arm, and it pained like crazy.
On closer look, she noticed it was not a ninja star, but a small plant in the shape of a star that had razor sharp sides.
The figure stepped forward and threw a charge of huge violent tree roots at Daisy, but Emma stepped forward.
The roots clasped Emma's body, and formed a cocoon around her.
'No!' screamed Daisy, as the figure ran towards her, a dagger in its hand.