Chapter 18 : Imprisoned

The last thing Gale remembered was being hit on the head from behind and then blacking out. He woke up in a sort of prison, with stone walls and a stone floor.
Skeletons were scattered all over the floor.
The windows were barred and the only source of light was through the door made of iron bars.

He saw a hooded figure standing outside the door. He wore long robes and had a wand fuming with gray vapours in his hand.
'The Dark Lord!' exclaimed Gale.
He leapt behind and cowered behind the stone pillars.
'Come out, there's no reason to hide' said the Dark Lord in an icy voice.
Gale, filled with anxiety, slowly stepped out from behind the darkness of the shadows of the pillar. The sound of running water filled his ears.
'Come on, you -
'Sire, sorry to disturb you, but they have returned .' said a voice and cut him of.
The Dark Lord suddenly vanished in an explosion of bats, without saying another word.

Gale charged at the bars and tried to freeze them, but his powers just reflected back from the bars

Gale charged at the bars and tried to freeze them, but his powers just reflected back from the bars. His wand was not with him.
His shoulder, he noticed, was now burning like crazy. The pain clouded his eyes, and he tripped on something as his head hit the floor. He lay there in the dark, blood oozing out of some part of his head.
The bats filled the room with the sound of their screeches, and the whole room started spinning.
Red and white lights danced around the room, and his eyes started watering.
The room then suddenly went upside down, and Gales vision went black.