Chapter 16 : Jake

Jake had been in his room after all his other friends had disappeared. Unfortunately the Dark Lord had visited him and he had got sucked into the red stone in his palm.
He was now in a dark green cabin.
As he got out he saw he was on top of a huge snow capped mountain, in the middle of a snowy area.
The place looked a lot like Tulip's final habitat, and he started walking. He had barely taken a few steps when the ground began to move and a woman with a huge head like an aliens came out. Behind her were other people of the same appearance, and all had spears in the hands.
On the far sides were really The tall weird looking huge grey misty creatures with guns in their hands.

'Who are you?' asked the lady in a robotic voice.
'I'm Jake' he replied.
'Then it's alright. It's him, our saviour, the prophecy child.'
They all bowed to him.
'We all need your help to break the wall' said the lady and pointed towards a change of scene. 
Over here there was a town, with small houses painted grey in colour and small gardens at the front.
Jake moved to the left and then noticed a small disturbance in his view of the city. It looked as if a glass wall was shielding the city.
'Help us break this wall, lord Merlin. Come on , help us Jake.' and the aliens let out a huge beam of energy from their eyes.
Jake astonished at their powers, pulled out his wand and let out an electrical strike.
The clouds rumbled, and a surge of plasma struck the wall from the heavens. The spot where the energy had hit cracked, and a huge piece of invisible wall fell down which sadly squashed two aliens.
But to his amazement, the aliens just threw it off them like it was a light feather .
'Come on, we must get going' and all the aliens matched after the lady and Jake.
'I'm sorry, where were my manners? I'm Raven, the queen of the Spaceon People.
Jake smiled, and they reached a spot which looked like a market place.
They houses and shops here looked like abandoned suitcases, with bolted doors and barred windows .
Raven and Jake went and knocked t the door of one house, and suddenly it creaked open.
A pair of eyes stared at him,and then said,
' Go away, or you won't stay to see the day.'
'But...' he started the but the guy shouted
' Come out of your hats, help me kill these rats.' and suddenly all the door swung open, with women running around with pots and pans in their hands, men with knifes and sticks and children with books, stones and pens.
They all charged at once, and Jake and his army fled the scene, not keen on hurting housewives and small kids.
The aliens were very fast and hard to keep up with and Jake had to jump cast a speed spell on his legs to catch up with them.
The civilians were far away now, and they all heard screams and shouts coming from a distance.
Jake recognised one scream to be Daisy's, and ran after the source.
He reached a small clearing and then saw the scene.
Daisy was fighting a hooded person, Aman and Ian were struggling with tree monsters , an unknown woman was wrapped in roots, and an entire army was fighting a band of tree monsters.
Hey! came a voice from behind. It was Tulip!
'Come on 'she muttered, and they jumped into the scene.
Tulip overpowered seven trees monsters with a fire blast, and then skipped to the next.
Jake threw a dark beam at five trees monsters, and it knocked them straight out.
Aman threw a wave and Ian a series of time portals, which took out at least a dozen monsters.
The houses came alive , and were attacked by Jakes aliens and an army of strange animals.
Daisy was under a large plump figure, wearing a hooded cloak. The figure held a knife to Daisy's throat, and it would have certainly sliced her if not for the lady.
The lady trapped in the roots suddenly sprang free, and pushed the figure off Daisy.
Another girl came, who shouted Vertoluus! which blasted the figure twenty feet away.
The figure was then held down by two tigers with a long beard and huge horns, and a donkey which had two legs and four wings.

Then they spoke to the girl and the tiger said-
' Seems to be an accomplished sorcerer, this one. Too sad that...' and he suddenly froze.
So did the donkey and the other tiger.
The figure got up , and with a mutter of Gorstolius! vanished.
The tree monsters suddenly started to shake, and transformed back into normal trees. The houses stopped their assault, and hopped back into position.
'Oh, my babies' said the girl, and with a flash of her wand the three animals unfroze again.
The kids met each other with long hugs, and introduced Emma, Raven, Tilda and Strivilius to everyone.
'Well, were is Gale?' asked Tulip, but no one answered.
'Is he a boy with short spiky blonde hair ?' asked Raven.
'Yes. How did you know?' asked Jake.
'I had a dream about him' she replied
'And what did it tell you?' he asked
'That he has been kidnapped by the Dark Lord, and is currently imprisoned in his Dungeons.'