Chapter 1:The Vacation Plan

The Thundermans was at Caleb's house watching the Star Wars marathon, eating popcorn and drinking Coke. Everyone was having a good time watching. In the TV Darth Vader says, "No... I... am you're father." Billy looked confused and says, "What I did not know that." Caleb face palms and shakes his head and says, "Ok Jar Jar Binks... Just keep watching." Everyone laughed at the joke Caleb made. They watched all the episodes until it was finally over. "Man Force Awakens was my favorite can't wait to see Rouge One," Caleb while turning off the TV. 

Then Caleb stands up and says, "Thanks guys for coming to watch the Star Wars marathon with me. Nora says, "No Problem Caleb." He walks with them next door and they see a mailman walking by and asks, "Excuse me are you Caleb?" He replies, "Yup that's me." He pulls out a letter and says, "Congratulations the hero league is congratulating you with a chance to go on vacation for saving the world so many times, also you can bring anyone with you but only up to 7 people." 

Caleb smiles and walks up to the Thundermans and says, "Guys, what do you say? There are 7 of you and we can all go on vacation together, and have fun?" Barb whispers in Hank's ear, "Hank we could to a nice place like a jungle environment, or a beach." Hank nods and tells Caleb, "Tell him we said yes we would love to come with you." Caleb smiles and tells the mailman, "Me and my neighbors would love to on vacation together."  Then the mailman asks where they love to take a vacation too. They looked at each other and started whispering about it, then Caleb turned and said, "We would love to go to a beautiful beach, like Hawaii." 

He walks up to Caleb and hands them a brochure for Hawaii and loves how it looks. He whispers in Caleb's ear and says, "Look kid I was here from the hero league. They knew that you and you're neighbors are retired but they want to give to guys some time alone and have fun." Caleb gives him a thumbs up and then he walks away. Caleb turns and says, "Well I guess I better start packing." Max smiles and says, "Caleb I think while we're there, we could play volleyball, and get some tan." Caleb agrees and while he was packing the whole family start packing too and was excited.