Final Chapter:Having Fun

Then the time had finally came, the helicopter lands on a whole new Island, and Thundermans was happy to spend this day together and not separated. Max brought Oyster, and Colosso with him. They brought out bags of beach toys, towels, and sunblock. The helicopter takes off and Thundermans start their vacation. A hotel member comes out and says, "I'll take you're bags to you're rooms." Max walks up to Caleb and says, "You were right Caleb, bringing our super suits was a great idea."

Caleb says, "Thanks, Oh and also and I borrow you're hair gel brush? My hair needs some gel." Max holds it up and hands it over to him. Caleb was laughing and says, "I can't believe you actually you have one Phoebe was right. HAHAHAHA!" Max loses his smile and looks at Phoebe funny. She was just drinking her smoothie and saw him and just smiled.

Then a couple hours had past, and just like back on that ship, everyone was doing something. Caleb, Billy, and Nora play volleyball against Phoebe, Max, and Chloe while Hank and Barb gets some tan and reading some novels, Oyster and Colosso was playing Farmer Armageddon. And Colosso beats Oyster again. "Oh man! how do you keep winning at this game?" max says, "I'm busy and even I know he's cheating." Colosso was chuckling as usual

Then later on, everybody started swimming in the water splashing, and playing with a beach. Just like the first time when the Thundermans was at the water park from the original story. Hank orders a smoothie at the snack bar, and Barb walks up. "Hank go play with the kids." Hank didn't say anything he just kept drinking. Caleb and everyone was having so much, that they didn't notice the shark fin peeping out of the water.

Caleb stopped and said, "What a minute, something hit my leg." Caleb gets pulled underwater, and everyone shouts, "SHARK!" But Caleb gets out and then everyone found out it was really Colosso with a fin on his back. "Hahahaha you all fell for it!" Colosso said while laughing. Caleb was in it too and got everyone fooled. "What I like pulling jokes." Caleb said as he shrugged his shoulder.

All in all, we hope the adventure will continue cause the Thundermans are having so much fun making new friends along the way, and making new enemies. Now without Dark Mayhem around, will the Thundermans ever beat their real threat Evil Caleb? Will Caleb ever train enough to put an end to all this and avenge his father's death? But most importantly, will he ever win the fight for not only for his neighbors, but for the whole world? These questions must be answered, on the next DRAGON BALL Z. I mean... on more stories of the Thundermans. THUNDERMAN AWAYYYY!!!!!