Chapter 12:The Truth of Caleb's Father

Everyone slowly backs up and Caleb says, "I knew it. I knew you were on this island." Evil Caleb walks up and says, "That's right and our plan to destroy you all is now full prove." Caleb scratches his head and asked, "What do you mean? How did you know we were hear?" Evil Caleb says, "I was the one who brought you all here. I was the mailman, and you're captain." After he said that, he used his shape shifting powers to shape shift into the mailman, and the captain.

Caleb and everyone's eyes were wide open. Oyster asked, "How did he do that?" Then Max look at him funny and then looked away. Dark Mayhem looks at Caleb and says, "Join us Caleb. Join back to the villain league and ditch these losers." Caleb says, "I'll never join you. Not after what you've done. Especially what you done to my father." Dark Mayhem says, "Oh? You didn't know? Nobody even told you?" Caleb looks confused. Hank looks scared too. He doesn't know what he'll think of him after he'll know that Hank lied to him. Caleb asked, "What do you mean? Hank told me you killed him." Dark Mayhem says, "No... I... am you're father." Just like from the Star Wars marathon Caleb looks scared and said, "No... This can't be true. YOU'RE LYING!!!"

Everyone was shocked to hear that Dark Mayhem is Caleb's father the whole time. Dark Mayhem looks at him and says, "Caleb join us, and we'll rule the world as father and son. Their's nowhere to run, and the hero league ain't coming for all of you. Oh and don't even think of teleporting out of here causeif you do, we'll just track you done again." 

Caleb was looking discouraged. He looking at his neighbors and back Dark Mayhem. Caleb says, "No. I'll never return to being evil, not after what it's cost me. These guys have changed me for the better, and you think that i'll stay loyal to you after what you tried doing to me? Think again." Evil Caleb walks up and says, "Fine. If you won't come to us, Then... I"LL HAVE TO KILL YOU!! Oh and you're neighbors, they'll just burn." He grabs Caleb and then flies away, and Dark Mayhem, and Evil Max follows too. 

The whole family starts freaking out. Phoebe says, "We've got to stop them and save Caleb." Hank says, "You kids need to stay here, and allow me to save him, Dark Mayhem and those clones are unstoppable. I lied to Caleb and I need to make it up to him." Max walks up to Hank and says, "Dad... let me go with you. You need another helping hand in case their's trouble." Hank nods and off they went. While they were gone, Everyone else stays around camp and all hope that everything will be Ok.