Chapter 7:Surfs-Up Bro

Then Caleb and Nora made it to the island too. They didn't see anyone else around. Caleb was feeling worried about everyone else. But Nora walks up to him and said, "Don't worry Caleb, we'll find them soon." Caleb says, "That's not the only thing i'm worried about Nora, I juts don't know what will happen if we don't. What if Evil Caleb finds us? You saw him on that ship before he blew it up. Something tells me something's not right." Nora nods and says, "Well... Wherever he is now, it better not be here." 

Max, Phoebe, and Billy washed up too. They looked and can't find anyone. Max pulls out his hair gel brush that he made. Phoebe asked, "Is this really the time to use gadgets Max?" Max replies, "Uhh Yeah. My swoosh doesn't just happen on it's own you know." She scuffs and walks away. Billy sees some dude surfing on a wave. "Billy! Come on!" Max shouted walking towards Phoebe's direction. Billy looks back at the surfing dude and then shrugs and walks with Max. 

The dude surfing swims back on land and says, "Oh SWEETCHES I love surfing." Back to Hank, Barb, and Chloe, they look, look, and look. Hank sees a coconut up on the palm trees. He uses his super strength to punch the trees, and a coconut fell to the ground. He punches the coconut and breaks it open. He gives Barb and Chloe the other half of the coconut for theist, and hunger. 

Max, Phoebe, and Billy were just walking around until Max bumped into the surfer that was surfing on the waves eariler. "Oh sorry bro I hope I didn't hurt you." The surfer said. Phoebe and Billy helps Max up. "It's Ok man just... hey... you haven't seen anyone else on this island have you?" The surfer says, "Nope sorry. Why? You looking for someone?" Max says, "Yeah the rest of our family. Can you help us?" He smiles and said, "Sure. Come with me, and call me Oyster."