Chapter 8:Oyster The Surfer

So Max, Phoebe, and Billy follows Oyster to look for the others. Max asks, "So... why do they call you Oyster? Is that just a nickname?" They stopped and Oyster says, "No, it's just what my parents named me. Also why are you and you're family stranded on this island?" They looked at each other, cause they didn't want to mention Evil Caleb being on the ship and blowing it up. Then Phoebe said, "Ummm well, we... crashed into an ice burg, and our cruise ship sunk." Then Oyster says, "Oh. Sorry to hear that. Well we'll find them soon, let me take you to my hut. I have a map of the island, maybe we can find you're family faster that way." Then off they went. 

Back to Caleb and Nora, they were looking for 3 hours and yet still nobody was anywhere to be seen. Then something caught Caleb's mind. In his mind he says, "I hope we will find the others before night falls. It's 5:00 and yet still nobody answered. But on another note, Evil Caleb somehow knew we were going on vacation, but how?" Nora and Caleb stopped to take a break. Something caught Nora's eye. She looked closer and said, "Caleb! Caleb, come look what I found." Caleb went over to Nora and saw a stuffed lamb. "I think this is Chloe's. She must have dropped it here," Nora said while scratching her head. Caleb says, "We must be getting closer." 

Nora puts the lamb in her backpack to bring it back to Chloe once they run into her again. Caleb opens his backpack and pulls out a canteen, and a bag of snacks and tells Nora, "Nora, these are all our rations. We can't waste it all. Who knows how long we'll be out here so be careful." She nods and Caleb hands her the canteen. They took one gulp of water and kept on moving. 

Hank, Barb, and Chloe kept waling around looking for everyone. Still nobody to be seen for miles. Hank was worried that it'll be forever to find the kids in time. But they kept moving. Chloe just noticed that she lost her stuffed lamb. "Mommy, Daddy I can't find my lamb," Chloe said with a sad look on her face. Barb says, "It'll be Ok Chloe I'm sure you're lamb will turn up soon." 

At villain league head quarters, Dark Mayhem and the clones are there discussing the plan. Evil Caleb says, "It's done. The Thundermans are stranded on an island." Dark Mayhem turns around and says, "Good. GOOOOD with those Thundermans lost on an island, the hero league won't be able to find them, and we will destroy them. Dark Mayhem started evil laughing with the clones. HAHAHAHAHAHA!