Chapter 10:They're Coming!

As soon as Caleb and Nora went to find shelter Hank, Barb, and Chloe tried finding shelter too. It's been 7 hours of searching the island for everyone else. Not only that they need to find everyone, but they need to leave this island as soon as possible before the volcano erupts. Everyone feels the ground shaking and sees smoke coming out. Hank says, "We've got to find everyone fast, who knows when this volcano will erupt." Barb holds Chloe cause she got scared when the ground started shaking. Then they feel asleep.

Caleb was doing push-ups before he went to bed. Nora was setting up a campfire. She grabbed firewood, and used her lasers to create fire around camp. She looks over at Caleb and hears him counting, "35...36...37...38... etc." She walks closer and asked, "Caleb? Can I ask you something?" He stops and says, "What seems to be the problem?" Nora looks all worried and asked, "Didn't you feel the ground shaking? I think their's a volcano on this island." Caleb says, "As a matter of fact I did. But no worries, we'll find everyone before anything else happens." Then they went to bed."

At villain league head quarters, Evil Max walks in Evil Caleb's room. He slowly cracks the door open and sees him sleeping on his bed. He goes over about to wake him up. But before he could do anything else, Evil Caleb super punches him in the face. Evil Max says, "Hey! It's only me!" He holds his head and feels dizzy. "Nobody... and I mean NOBODY!!! EVER walks in my room without my permission. If it's not an emergency then leave." Evil Max says, "Dark Mayhem says to pack up, we're leaving to the island." Evil Caleb rubs his hands together and says, "Good. Let's get to it, we should be there by sunrise."

They went packing and got a bunch of weapons, and plenty of dangerous devices. They go to the helicopter and sees Dark Mayhem inside and says, "Come in clones, we have some old friends to visit." Then off they went, flying away and will find the Thundermans.

Dr.Colosso was at home eating veggies and singing, "Old Colosso had a farm! E I E I O!!!" Then when he was eating, Max calls him from his watch and he answers it. "Max? How's it going there?" Max looks disappointed and says, "Not good buddy we're stranded on an island, and we got separated." Colosso doesn't look so happy. Max continues talking, "And on another note, a volcano is on this island, we need to to call the hero league to help us." Colosso shakes his head and says, "NO! Since you won't become evil again I for now on hate you!" Max says, "Just because I'm good now Colosso doesn't mean we can't be friends."

Dr.Colosso didn't even wanted to pay attention to him. "I don't care. You've gotten soft, TRAITOR!" Max looks mad and says, "Oh and you're not a traitor? After all I've down for you. Picking up you're crap literately, feeding you, and being you're room mate you won't help us? Yeah you know what, if you won't help you're best friend, then... we're no longer friends." Then he hung up on him. Dr.Colosso looks sad, then he says in his mind, "Max... I... didn't mean that." Then he just kept eating. With his long ears, he hears a helicopter fly by and hears Dark Mayhem's evil laugh. "UH-OH!" Colosso said while spitting his food out.