Chapter 6:The Island

From Caleb and Nora's view, along with everyone else's views, the other life boats are nowhere to be seen. The waves were so huge, that they were stranded while being separated from each other. Caleb sits quietly and said, "I'm confused. What was Evil Caleb doing on the ship? Also why did he blow up the ship with himself on it? He literally killed himself." Nora stayed quiet for a bit and realized, "Maybe he's not dead Caleb. He has our powers in him, including Chloe's. He might have teleported away from the explosion." 

"So far this is the worst vacation ever. Only cause we are now separated from the family." Caleb said with a disappointed look on his face. Nora looked up and said, "Land." Caleb looked where she was looking and said, "Hey maybe that's where everyone else washed up. Let's look and see." Caleb and Nora grabbed the paddles and started paddling to the island. 

Max, Phoebe, and Billy are looking around and can't find anyone else. Max said, "Don't worry guys i'm sure that we'll find everyone soon. I'm sure Chloe can teleport us home once we find her." Phoebe shook her head and said, "Chloe doesn't even know we are Max. She can't teleport to our location if she doesn't know where we are." Billy turned around and sees an island far away. "Guys! I found an island. Maybe everyone else washed up there." Max, grabbed Billy and told him to super kick the water like a motor. His super speed made the whole boat move faster and faster. 

Hank, Barb, and Chloe couldn't find anyone either. Hank asked, "Barb can you see any islands around here? Maybe the kids washed up on one?" She looked around and said, "Yes! I found one, all the way over there." Hank, and Chloe sees it too. Hank told Chloe to teleport them to the island. She grabbed their hands and teleported away to the island. Then they appeared on the island. "Hank why did you tell her to teleport us? The boat is still out there and if the kids aren't on this island, then how are we gonna go back there?" Barb asked with a mad look. Hank reminds her. "Honey Chloe can just teleport us back to the boat in case nobody is here anyways." Then she just shrugged and hoped for the best, that kids washed up here.