Chapter 17:They Escaped!

Nora sees Caleb sitting on the dirt looking at his Dad. But she hugs him to make him feel better, Max was thinking in his mind, that Caleb turned good cause he was thinking of his family, Dark Mayhem did the same thing. Oyster walks up and asks, "You guys need help getting out of here?" Max turns around and says, "Yeah. Oh and Oyster, how about you come with us? I know two dudes, Gideon and Wolfgang and we thought we start a band together and we need one more member." Oyster looks happy and says that he would love to come with them. "Ok then it's settled. But please keep this superhero thing a secret." Oyster gives him a thumbs up. 

The Island shakes again and sees smoke coming out even more. Billy says, "We can't stay guys it's not safe here." Caleb gets up and says, "Billy's right. We can't escape if we don't do anything." A helicopter flies over the Island and Super President Kickbutt grabs her megaphone and shouts, "THUNDERMANS!!!! DON"T WORRY WE"LL GET YOU OUT OF THERE!!" Everyoen looks up and sees Super Pres and they were so happy. 

Super President Kickbutt throws down the a ladder and they all climb. But suddenly an arm grabs Caleb's leg. Caleb looks down and sees Evil Caleb holding on. Nora sees them and shouts, "CALEB!" He stares at him with anger and says, "You! I thought I was done with you for now." Evil Caleb says, "I never left. There is noway I was gonna leave knowing I left behind they hero who save the world at an incredible age. Oh and before I forget, I WILL LIVE TO FIGHT!" Caleb gasps and says, "No. Not again Evil Caleb." 

Evil Caleb grabs a knife and tries to cut the ropes on the ladder. Caleb hangs upside down and tries to punch Evil Caleb off of the ladder. He rips his clothes revealing him in his super suit and puts on his mask. He chuckles and says, "You didn't think I would bring my outfit did you?" Evil Caleb scuffs and says, "I don't care. I have the powers of Dark Mayhem. I will destroy you along with those Thundermans." Just like Darth Vader he chokes Caleb using his powers. Then suddenly Nora's lasers zaps him and falls on the Island. And vanishes right before the volcano blows up. 

Caleb climbs up and inside the helicopter. He looks at Nora and says, "Thanks for having my back Nora." She smiles and says, "Like you said, the greatest heroes faces their fears." Max asks Super President Kickbutt, "How did you find us?" She walks up and says, "A little bunny told us. We found the coordinates on the our high-tech computers to track any superhero." Max had know Dr.Colosso was behind this. Colosso may still be a villain but that doesn't stop him from helping them.