Chapter 18:Taken To A Real Vacation

The hero league had saved the day by bringing the Thundermans back home. Caleb had just realized that they never really had a real vacation. They had to deal with villains and got separated. Super President Kickbutt says, "You know what, I'll give you Thundermans a real vacation. You guys can spend time together and won't have to worry about volcanoes blowing up." Then they we're happy to hear that. They would be glad to have a real vacation. Max looks down and had an idea. He gets up and whispers in Super President Kickbutt's ear. She nods and said, "Of course Max, anything for a reformed villain." 

(A few Hours later, the Thundermans gets dropped off at home.) 

Max runs to his lair where Dr.Colosso is at. He sees him and he says, "Colosso, you helped us. Even I turned good." Dr.Colosso smiles and says, "I was being such a fool when I turned down on my best friend. I wanted to be friends with you cause we're roommates, not cause we're evil." Max says, "I don't think you're evil anymore Colosso. I think you finally know why I turned good."  

He hugs Colosso and says, "Come on, this time you're coming with us to our real vacation." Colosso shouts, "YIPPEE!!! It's a deal!" He grabs his sunblock, and his little towel. Then off they went. Max and Dr.Colosso climbs into the helicopter and they took off. 

Then at villain league headquarters, Evil Caleb appears at the villain league meeting room. He sees a podium and a microphone and announces, "ALL VILLAINS COME TO THE MEETING ROOM IMMEDIATELY!" Then he evil smiles. 

The Thundermans was still inside wating to land on a whole new Island. Oyster sees a rabbit talking and says, "Whoa Sweetches a talking bunny!" Colosso looks pissed and says, "I'm not gonna let some surfer touch (Oyster scratches his head) Oh Oh yeah that's the spot." Caleb was talking to Nora. "You know what Nora, I know you'll make a great hero. You saved me many times along with the whole world. I feel we are already a team." She says, "Thanks Caleb. That's what superheros are for." She grabs his hand and smiles at him.