Chapter 14:Dark Mayhem's Good Side?

Evil Caleb evil smiles at what he had done to Evil Max. Dark Mayhem sees a dark vision in Evil Caleb's future. He sees him using his powers, destroying Metroburg, Hiddenvile, and the Thundermans too.  If Evil Caleb steels his powers, nobody will stop him, life as we know it will be gone for good. Dark Mayhem realized this is the kind of villain he was gonna turn his son into. 

Max and Hank wear their super suits, good thing Max decided to bring it with him. Max sees Caleb on the volcano along with Dark Mayhem and Evil Caleb. Hank says to Max, "Max, stay here for a minute I'm gonna find a way to sneak up there and save Caleb." Max says, "Ok Dad." Hank walks away. Phoebe in her super suit walks to Max and says, "Max I wanna help you guys too." Max shakes his head and says, "No way Phoebe, this isn't gonna be easy. Caleb is up there alone and needs us. Let me and Dad take care of this. Just go back and help everyone else escape while you guys still can." Phoebe says, "Well I say, twins stick together. We'll have a better chance if we have more people on our side." 

Nora walks up to them and says, "I'm on your side guys." Barb, Billy, Chloe and Oyster came too. Oyster sees them with super suits and asked, "Wha... What? You... You guys are superheros?" Everyone looked worried and scared. Nora says, "What are we waiting for? Are we gonna save Caleb or not?" Hank says, "Yes we are!" He smiles and they all put hands in the middle and they all teamed up. 

Back to the volcano, Evil Caleb is still trying to tempt Caleb to join the Villain League. "If you don't join us Caleb... I will ZAP YOU!" With Barb's electricity, he zaps Caleb over and over. Caleb is shouting with pain. "AHHHHHH!" Dark Mayhem stares at his son. Evil Caleb picks himup and says, "I won't tolerate this ridiculous attitude Caleb." He throws his down and zaps him more. "AHHHH!" Caleb shouts while pounding the ground with his fists. 

Evil Caleb evil laughs and then he whispers in his ear, "Oh and before I forget... I... Will... Steal... Your fathers powers." Caleb remembers the time when he was in other dimension and the other Caleb stole Dark Mayhem's powers. He sensed the evil he'll become when it happens again. Evil Caleb then zaps him once more. Dark Mayhem clutches his fists. He grabs Evil Caleb and shouts, "LEAVE MY SON...ALOOOOOONE!" Then he throws him off the volcano. Evil Caleb his the ground unconscious. 

Dark Mayhem picks up Caleb and says, "Quick let's leave before the volcano erupts. And don't worry son, you're neighbors will come too." Caleb smiles and realized, Dark Mayhem had turned good for the sake of his son. Hank and everyone else heard Dark Mayhem and they smiled too. Caleb says, "Guys we need to leave before Evil Caleb catches us. He's not dead, but he will kill us if he takes my Dad's powers." Everyone gasps. Max says, "Well come on we need to leave now." Then they get of the volcano and goes into panic mode.