Chapter 3:Stitch It Up Bosses

Caleb sees Hank walking downstairs all ready and packed. Then something went in Caleb's mind, he was thinking about his father. He went to Hank and asked him, "Hank Do you know my father?" Hank stopped and turned to Caleb looking all worried. "Ummm yeah I used to know him before I retired. But he's no longer around Caleb. Dark Mayhem killed him along time ago." Caleb paused for a minute, almost as if he was in a trance. "What? Dark Mayhem killed him?" 

Hank sees how sad he was. He hugged him and said, "Let's just focus on our vacation Caleb, I promise you'll feel a lot more better." Caleb slowly nods and walks away. Nora saw him walking away in a very sad way. She was feeling just was sad as he was. 

Barb whispers to Hank, "Hank why did you do that? You couldn't tell what REALLY happened with his father?" Hanks answer with a sad voice, "He can't know about it, he can't handle the truth." She shrugs cause she knows how Caleb feels. "Don't worry Barb, he'll feel better once we are on vacation." They grab their suitcases and heads to the car. Nora wonders around the house to find Caleb. "Caleb!...... Caleb?!" Caleb walks up to her and says, "Yeah?" Nora says, "We're ready to go Caleb." He says, "Oh Ok I'll be down in a minute, just making sure I didn't forget anything." Then he looks down feeling a little sad still. "Caleb? What's wrong?" 

He looks up and says, "I just heard that along time ago Dark Mayhem killed my Dad. I thought if he was still around I could show him how much of a hero I've become ever since I ran away. But... I guess now I can't." She sees a little tear rolling down Caleb's cheek. To make him feel better, she gave him a huge hug and said, "It's gonna be Ok Caleb. We gonna have fun on our vacation. Don't let that news hurt you." He smiled and feels a little better. She let's go of Caleb and kissed his cheek and walks away. 

Caleb and everyone else was all set and ready to go. Everyone is in the car all buckled up, and ready. Confidently Caleb says, "Time to stitch it up bosses!" Everyone started laughing and Hank drives away. Their vacation is about to begin.