Chapter 2:The Packing

Nobody even had to leave until Saturday, which is 2 days from now. But their was so much shopping and packing involved. Caleb was done packing and is now helping Billy and Nora pack some of their things too. Max and Phoebe packed some beach stuff and Phoebe even grabs her super suit. "Uhhh Phoebe why are you packing you're super suit? The whole point of our vacation is to relax from saving and training." Phoebe says, "I'm just making sure Max saving lives is important and in case something goes wrong, The Thundermans will be there to help. 

Max shrugs and says, "Whatever you say Pheebs." He walks upstairs and takes Colosso with him. Dr.Colosso was the only one in the family who wishes Max wasn't good, and that he was still evil, but Max reminds him, "No Colosso I gave being evil for my family. I've always thought it was never a phase, but now I realized that Mom and Dad were right. It really was just a phase. Either you except who I am now, or we're not roommates anymore."  

Colosso didn't say anything at all, all he did was kept his mouth shut the whole time after what Max just told him. Hank and Barb was all packed and helping Chloe pack too. Chloe packed her dollies and toys.  

Everyone looked like they are all packed and loaded for their vacation to start. Caleb heard their being traveled on a cruise ship along the way too. Caleb wasn't one for traveling on a boat. He seen Titanic and fears traveling through water. But he heard that no icebergs are seen where they'll be going. They'll only be on the boat for one day only, and they'll be at the beach. 

Caleb was about to go home and get a couple more things to pack. While he was in his room, just like Phoebe he looks at his super suit, and thinks for a minutes if he should bring his super suit. He said in his mind, "Well... The hero league planed this, so maybe nothing bad will happen anyways. Hmmmm But it's better safe then sorry." So he grabs it and places it in his suit case and locks it. 

The day was long but still young. He hears a knock on his door. Caleb sees Max and Nora waiting at the front door. He opens the door and said, "Hey guys I was only getting a few more things." Max asks, "Can we come in Caleb? We need to ask you a question." He invites them inside. Max asked, "Phoebe wants to bring her super suit in case things go wrong. You think we should too?" Caleb says, "Well I'm packing mine too. It's better safe then sorry Max." He nods and understands. So he goes home to pack it. Nora stayed to ask him, "You and Max are great friends now Caleb, but are you worried that one day he might return to evil?" 

Caleb shakes his head and says, "I gave up being evil years ago Nora. Once you give up evil, you'll never want to go back. He got himself in a very evil feeling in his heart, but he got over that. I promise Max is a superhero now, and always will be." She smiles and said, "Thanks Caleb. It's the first time we get to spend our first family vacation together." Then she walks home, and Caleb goes upstairs to read a book and relax.