Don't go back!

"As you know by now," Master Kenobi spoke. I wasn't listening much, I now know that he was alive enough to record this. I had so many questions I needed answered, NOW!

Is he out there?

Is he alive?

Does he know about Vader?

"For any remaining Jedi listening," Obi Won sighed. "Please, don't return to the Jedi Temple on Courusant."

Why? I wondered. What could happen there?

"A new age is starting and the Empire is beginning. The Republic has fallen." He told me. "Be the rise of the Rebellion." With that, he faded out. The tablet looked as if it had died too. Now it's a useless, out of power, "iPad". Guess how helpful that is?

"It's dead." I told the wookie.

"Was it ever alive?" The wookie pointed out. I giggled and kneeled down to his height. I like this little guy.

"My name's Merete," I told him. "What's yours?"

"Kizet." The wookie chuckled.

"Come on, Kizet." I lead the way. "I'll show you the others."

Kizet's face lit up with the mention of 'others'. He skipped behind me and his face looked happier than ever.

•~•~•~•~•~•

"You brung a friend." Wolffe pointed out as I stepped back on the walker.

"You also aren't looking for the empire like your supposed to do." Wolffe pointed out with a smirk. I shrugged with an innocent looking face on.

"Found em." I smirked.
I watched as Jack stepped on, he carried nothing.

"Where's the ammo?" I asked. "Where's my bombs?" I crossed my arms. Kizet coppied. "Where's the guns?" I glared at Jack. Kizet tried to learn how to look mean instead of totally innocent like he always does. He failed and looked like he'd farted.

"They don't have any." Jack informed us. Apparently the only stock they had was sold out by the Empire. I sighed. Well, that's just great. Now we have an old walker with no ammo or bombs. We do have a few guns though, with no ammo.

"I blame Jack!" I yelled. "He's bad luck!"

"What's with the wookie?" Jack asked changing the subject as Gregor and Rex returned to the walker and also stared at Kizet, who marveled at the amount of food in their arms.

"He was captured by the Empire." I told them. "I'll bring him back to Kashyyk when I can." I explained. Kizet stood around nodding, his mouth watering as he eyed the food. Seriously, drool dropped from his mouth onto the floor as he stared at the food.

Rex tossed him some food, Kizet looked overjoyed and scoffed down the only food he'd had in days.

"Alright." Rex agreed. Kizet's expression lit up. Now he can stay with the food! He must have a large stomach.

I smiled and eyed the tablet in my arms, it came from Kizet's backpack. What do I do with it?

Don't go back to the Jedi Temple on Courusant. Master Kenobi had deliberately instructed.

"I know what I've gotta do now." I mumbled. "But how can I bring up my plan to the clones."

•~•~•~•~•~•

"Gregor?" I looked around his room. He would surely understand what I had to do. He stood in the corner with a book in his hands. He laughed at every word. He looked up and shut up. I smiled and he burst into laughter. I stared at him awkwardly because he just made this really weird.