Clones

I stared at Plo Koon after the others were gone. He still stared creepily into my eyes. The ghost finally shifted his gaze back to the door behind him. He turned to the door.

"Master?" I cried. Plo Koon's ghost couldn't talk though. Did he just not want to? "Are you mad?" I asked him.

He froze. His head was slightly shaking as he stepped through the closed door. The blue light of the ghost left with him. I was left alone in the dark. Mostly.

I turned and looked for the Loth Cat. He would have been my only company here. I remembered that the cat wasn't actually what I thought and with that disturbing thought, I tried to pry open the door. It still trapped me with the not Loth Cat.

"Need help?" A voice asked. I didn't know who was talking.

"Uh... yeah." I told the voice.

Click.

I easily reopened the previously locked door. I walked back into the clone training room.

"Follow me!" The voice laughed playfully as I saw the Loth Cat emerge from a shadow and bound out the door of the training room.

Weren't you in the room with me? I thought looked at the Loth Cat merge into another figure as that other figure dashed out the door.

I did as asked and followed it. It might have my sabers.

As I walked back into the room with the dead guy in the black jumpsuit, I watched the windows. They were pitch black leaving me with no light. I felt my way around and used the force to guide me around the room.

"I'm over here." The voice told me.

I looked over to the voice. The man in the black jumpsuit stood at the top of the stairs looking down at me. I could barely see him. I only saw his evil looking smile as he morphed and walked away.

I followed.

I stepped over dead bodies and dry blood all the way up the stairs. But the fact that I could barely see them helped me not freak out about dead bodies.

My foot suddenly slipped and fell. I screamed. I heard the weak stairs crumble beneath me as I fell. Someone grabbed my hand. I looked up from the pit of broken stairs. Someone was pulling me up.

As soon as my feet were back on the stairs, they let go. They disappeared. I continued up the stairs into a long hallway.

Most of the doors were blocked by fallen boulders and/or dead bodies I didn't have the guts to move.

Water poured in from the roof, but it wasn't raining. I looked around and finally, my eyes rested on a window. The sun was rising. I smiled. The light made everything seem so peaceful.

The light shone on one door specifically. I creaked open that one. I held it open so I wasn't locked in yet another room.

I looked around. There was a few cabinets, a window, a bed, a closet, and a man in the corner.

The man was a clone by the looks of his outfit. He was holding something to his chest.

"Hello?" I asked hoping he was still alive. He didn't respond so I assumed he was dead. I opened his hands up and grabbed a necklace. It had a pure gold chain and a heart shaped locket at the end. I opened the locket and had to cover my mouth to prevent me from screaming when I instantly recognized the girl inside the locket.

Her hair was orange. She had freckles across her face. Her brown eyes smiled with her. I was surprised to see the girl smiling. Her skin was pale.