On the Road

Ryou's P.O.V.

         If you think walking in the forest was a bit boring, than walking around was worse. After ten minutes, we were bored. And so we started playing two truths and a lie. And Marik started.

         "Bakura! You can't answer this! Okay, um, I have the power of shapeshifting, I once had to kiss Bakura, or I have never had alcohol in my life," came Malik's voice from beside Malik. It was cute.

         Knowing Marik relatively well, I chose two. Why would they let Marik have alcohol when he was hyper personified. Suprisingly, everyone else said three. Maybe they thought he broke into a wine cabinet or something.

         "Okay, now you can answer, Fluffy," Marik said, motioning to Bakura. Bakura crossed his arms.

         "Number one," he said, bored. Marik smiled.

         "Ding Ding Ding!" Came Marik's joyful voice. He crossed his arms at Malik. "You should have known that!" He glared at Malik.

         "Hey Bakura, what's your power?" Asked a curious Joey. Seto smirked.

         "As if he would answer that!" Came Seto, as Seto nudged Joey in the ribs. Joey nudged back.

         Bakura walked around the corner of the road, and disappeared behind the tree line.

         "Fine, don't tell me!" I pouted. And around the corner came the tiny cat face of an albino cat with bright expresso eyes. It came up and started curling around my legs.

         "Awe! It's so cute!" Came Malik's voice, and then the cat was snatched from the ground and placed in Malik's arms. This cat didn't like it though. And that's when it hit me. Kura had the ability to transform into his spirit animal. And it was adorable.
         "Ow!" Malik's voice shrieked as he dropped the cat. It scratched him, and the expresso eyed cat licked his paw, unconcerned by the fall. He just came back over to me.

         "What are we going to call the kitty?" Asked Yuto, smiling down at the cat. It meowed at him, and then curled into a ball in the snow.

         "We should call it Tryastos!" Came Marik's voice. And I burst out laughing. Marik did too. And everyone who knew the angel language did as well. The others frowned at us.

         "Tryastos means Fluffy!" Marik said in between giggles. And the rest laughed too. The expresso cat raised it's hackles at Marik. It seemed to be debating over killing him.

         "Come on, Marik, we got to keep going!" I said, and the bright face Egyptian smiled at me.

         "Let's go!" He said, and brought out a leash. And he had Malik carve Tryastos into the nameplate.

         And we headed off, with Kura behind me.

***********************************

         So. Chapter 4. Out of all of them. It's okay. Thanks for reading the chapters so far. This is good. Yay! Anyway, I am going to make sure the door is locked behind me so no one gets to add their own little message behind. If they want to talk, they can come up to me and ask me. So there.
~Puzzleshipping44