The truth about Jaden Yuki. (and a few tearful reunions)

Seto's P.O.V.

         Jounouchi had finally passed us after our stunt. We were finally full-fledged angels. And it was great.

         But the next day, Jounouchi seemed stressed. He kept pacing in front of his tent. Actually, it reminded me of me, before a buisness meeting. He seemed anxious.

         "What's wrong, Jounouchi?" Joey asked. Jounouchi stopped pacing, sighed, and looked Joey in the face.

         "Yugi called me last night, saying he had important news. And he said he'd disclose said information today, at a conference call at noon. I have to wait for the call," he said. Joey nodded and relayed the news to me.

         "Did you ask if we could go into the conference tent for the meeting?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

         "No, but I will," he said. And left to go over and ask. He came back, smiling. He nodded, and shushed me before I could ask.

         "We can go in, mostly to update to Yugi. But we can only go in on one condition: we can't mention our powers," Joey said. I nodded, and together we checked our watches. An hour left before it was time.

         So, naturally, I went and checked the Kaiba Corp. stats. Joey sat down and watched me, like he always does.

         Eventually, Jounouchi and Seth came out of their tent and beckoned us in.

         "Hello Joey, Seto," Yugi said, his face calm. A business face. He was good at those. Yet something was off.

         His bright, amethyst eyes radiated a tired aura, and his posture seemed urgent. He seemed tired, and yet he seemed anxious. Yami sat on a log, napping.

         "Hello, Yug'," Joey said. Yugi smiled. And then he went back to his buisness face.

         "Is Jaden here?" He asked. Jounouchi nodded. "Well, Jounouchi, do you remember Judai? You seemd to like him. And Seth did too. He was very likable."

         Jounouchi nodded, and Seth gasped. And then looked at Jaden. A silent message was plastered on his face. He had realized something.

         "Woxertu esto Judai?" Who is Judai? Jaden asked, one of his ears twichting nervously.

         "You are Jaden. You died at the battle of Peacebridge. You were a great friend, and a father to a family of four. Two sons, a wife, and you. Plus, you had the voice of an angel. It was the brightest voice I had ever heard," Yugi said. I took a step back, startled. Jaden/Judai's golden eye flashed.

         "Wait, Yugi. Is that you? I haven't seen you in forever! You look the same!" Jaden said, this time in english. Seth jumped, as if hearing a ghost. In a way, he was.

         "Judai!" Yugi said, a few quick tears streaming down his face. Jaden, now completely Judai, smiled. Yugi nodded to Yami, who stood up, and opened a portal. And on the screen of the portal, was a small, teal haired child with the biggest smile on his face. Judai smiled and started crying.

         "Syrus!" He said. Syrus nodded, a few tears in his eyes. Judai went over to the screen, his Neko tail swishing back and forth. Syrus motioned to someone off screen, and a smug, black-haired boy came on the screen.

         "Father!" He cried.

         "Chazz!" Judai said, a few tears going down the bright face of his. Yugi smiled wide. And everything was great for the Yukis once more. Their family had been completed. It was so cute that even I shed a few tears. Joey saw it, but decided not to tease me until after the conference.

         The rest of the conference was just catch-up time. All in all, the best buisness meeting I had ever been to.

***********************************

         And so ends chapter 28. How was that? Yugi found Judai again! Yay! ^-^ Also, I replaced the recording machine, mostly because it was too old. So, now we got a better quality of text. Yugi really seems to like it. Only two more Yugi and Yami chapters left until the end. Actually, this book was the easiest to write. Mostly because it seems to be the easiest to record. But enough of my little speech here. Have a good day, good luck with exams, and vote and comment! Bai!
~Puzzleshipping44