Turns out you're not mortal...

Joey's P.O.V. *

         Okay. First off, who's idea was it to name our ship Puppyshipping? And why would you call our's Puppyshipping? It's a dumb name! Plus, why would I like that rich, self-absorbed jerk!

         When Malik showed us the album, I blushed. Seto, however, seemed amused. And so he started calling me 'Puppy'. Actually, It's embarassing and hopefully he stops soon. But in the meantime, I have to deal with this.

         "Hey, mutt!" Seto called across the camp, smiling over at me. I growled, but walked over to him. He patted my head. "Good boy!"

         "For the last time, Kaiba! I am not a dog!" I yelled, causing laughter to erupt over the camp. I blushed.

         "I called you over to tell you that we have to pack up camp. I already did my half, but you have yet to clean up," he said, suddenly buisness-like. It was just as infuriating when he became buisness-like and shut me out.

         "Got it. Thanks, Seto," I said, and walked off to the tent. As I entered, Jounouchi stood up and closed the book he was reading.

         "Hello, Joey," he said. It was always strange when he talked, because he always sounded like me.

         "Hey Jounouchi. What do you want to talk about this time?" I asked. Every time he appeared in my tent, there was always something strange he wanted to talk about.

         "Well...Turns out you're not mortal. I was reading this book on angels, when I found out that there are more than just Hikari and Yami no. There are the Fae, the Garleon, and finally, the alfs. Well...I did some research and found that the faeries are living representations of Hikari or Yami no angels. And they usually are the opposite of the angel they represent. They imitate the persons true love. And well, I have reason to believe that you are a Fae," he said, coming over.

         "So...I'm not mortal?" I said. Jounouchi nodded.

         "Yep. And Seto is also a fae," Jounouchi said, and opened his book. It showed a faceless angel with silky, silver wings. I read a paragraph of the text.

         'A fae is an angel brought up without any knowledge of their heritage. They are an immitation of their Hikari and Yami no counterparts, however they have clashing personalities. While some are attracted to their opposite, the main body of Fae hate their counterpart and refuse to interact.'

         "So your saying that Kaiba and I are two strange types of angels that aren't even known?!" I said, looking at Jounouchi in shock.

         "Yep!" Jounouchi said, cheerfully. I whooped and punched my fist in the air. Jounouchi smiled.

         "Ya!" I said, smiling. "Powerful non-mortals unite!" Jounouchi smiled again.

         "Why don't you summon your wings. As a Hikari, they'll be silver. Seto already got gold. Just imagine a pair of silver wings like in the book coming out of your back," he said. I nodded, and a few seconds later there were a bright pair of silvery wings coming out of my back. I smiled hugely and ran outside to see Seto admiring his bright golden wings.

         "Wanna learn how to fly?" He asked. I nodded, and soon enough, Seth was there teaching us how to. And then we were allowed to go on a practice flight around the campsite. Seto seemed to be so happy when we were flying.

         "Isn't this great, Joey?" He asked as we did a lap above the trees. We could see the bright orange sunrise. I nodded, and we sat on the top branches of a nearby tree. We watched the sunrise, and I will always remember the golden of his wings as the sun rose and sent it's rays through his wings.

         "You know, I did send you in there because you had to pack. Not only was it the perfect excuse to find out the truth, but it was a chore that needed to be done," he said. I smiled. And then, our lips met.

         We kissed until there was no more air in these pitiful lungs of ours. And I nodded, and flew off to pack all my stuff before we left.
*translated from Brooklyn

***********************************

         [Okay. I know there are so many questions to answer. For example, if Seto is a Fae, then wouldn't that mean that Mokuba is alsk a Fae, and who would his counterpart be? Well, I actually need help on figuring that out. So, if you could put your suggestion in the comments, it would help.]

         Also, the reason behind this chapter is the fact that A) we needed a Puppyshipping chapter after all the other chapters with Ryou and Bakura. B) because this was important information that Joey and Kaiba wished to disclose. But anyway, Vote and Comment! Bai!
~Puzzleshipping44