How to eat while fasting?

I would like to Thank all those people who showered in their ideas.

Nandini's POV

"The movie was damn cool" I exclaim looking at Manik, who was driving with a smile.
"It was epic. All the action scenes were mind blowing" he replies with equal enthusiasm.
I smile like a puppy as he shared the same vibe.

I look at the night sky and then to the roads.

Suddenly a car tries to overtake us but miserably fails making both our cars to loose control.
Manik soon brakes the car and stops it. He gets out of the car with that 'weird- angry' face on.

A guy who looked about the same age, exits the other car with an extra weird angry face on.

As I was sitting inside the car, I couldn't hear their angry argument.

Manik aka the hulk angrily pushes the other guy, starting a fight.

Oh poop...Shit!

I try to get out but the door somehow seems to be locked.

" Manik!!Stop" I shout out.

He does not even look at me, because Mr. Malhotra is busy fighting a random person.

I have to get out! I suddenly jump out of the window.

Yes the window is large.
I hit my head. God I see stars.

Stars on Earth!

I manage to run towards Manik and I shout " Manik, stop".

He seems to be so indulged in fighting that he ignored me again.

" Hello Mr. Random guy, please stop fighting" I shout between the utter chaos.

"Shut the hell up" he shouts.

"Sorry I do not have keys to shut hell up" I sass

Both of them stop for a second and say " that was lame".

They resume hitting the shit out of each other.

Are the like long lost twins .
Two angry hulks who feel my jokes are lame.

"Can't you guys fight in a non violent way like stone, paper scissors or paw fight or thumb wrestling" I say.

Suddenly the whole vibe of the fight changes extra scary.

"Manik stop" I say standing in front of him.

All I remember was that I was being visited by stars and birds around my head like an aura. Also the dramatic shout "Nandu". Obviously by Manik.

Manik's POV

"Seriously Manik? Look what you have done? Have you realised yet that your anger is good for nothing" mom scolds me while covering Nandini with a  blanket.