Flashback 1.1-The Proposal(s)

I am back ..hopefully with a bang!!! I was quite busy so i am really sorry for being late. 

The video above is kind of how manan relationship is. this is my fav youtube couple laurex. I found they were a lot similar to my story"s couple. 

As per your request i am going with the second track. I will start with the flashback because i want to start the flashback like a new chapter. The first part has abusive language so please ignore it if you cant. Read at your own risk. 

IMPORTANT NOTE: these flashback scenes are not connected with the present track ie the next update will be the continuation from when nandini was drunk because flash backs are comparitively easier to write so i write them when i don't have the mood to write. If you didn't get what i meant feel free to pm me.

Flashback

i have decided to do this because :-

A. I effin love her

B. I want this

C. She is a normal human being. Okay maybe not fully normal but she has a few similarities with humans. So i have to respect her feelings. After all that happened yesterday i think i need to assure her that i am always there for her.

This is the fourth month of her pregnancy and her baby bump has started to show. Along with that another thing that has started is the questions, curious glares and gossips. Nandini had taken a break from college but we mutually decided it was time for her to resume college. As soon as we reached college yesterday, the gossips had started to spread like forest fire. 

Soon the questions turned from curious to ugly and the worst part was that no one blamed me.

Flash back in flashback ( :P)

" i knew she was a slut. Haven't you seen the way she clinges on to manik. Now poor manik has to take her responsibility" this was just one of the questions that surrounded us.

Nandini had grabbed my hand and i held on to her hand assuring her of my support.

The worst part was that it was time for first period and nandini had to go to a different class. Navya gave me an assuring glance and accompanied nandu.

Nandini's Pov

No i wasnt sad by their words. 

I AM  ****ING ANGRY!!!!!!

We make our way into our class and soon realise that its a free period.

Free time means more time to hear shit.

"nandu lets go. Cabir just texted that they are in the canteen. I still don't get it. Do they ever attend their classes " navya says trying to make me smile.

I smile . My best friend wanted me to smile so i smile.

"There goes nandini moorthy and the belly" a girl says giggling with her friends.

I turn towards her and glare at her.

" oh my Gosh she is glaring at me. i am so scared" she says faking fear. She again starts laughing.

" Shut up!! I dont care if you talk about me but you talk about my child who isn't even born then i will beat the shit out of you" i threaten.

" I don't get it. She is the slut here. She has made the mistake and she is the one shouting. I don't find any logic" she says to everyone. Everyone was enjoying the drama.

" You know all i am feeling for you now is disgust and sympathy. The most pathetic thing about this situation is that you are girl. Girls are meant to stick out for each other not bitch about each other. I know you are the leader of the feminist welfare group in our college. This is your feminism? A girl gets pregnant and all fingers point towards her. All questions and abuses are aimed at her. Why? Have you been using a correct dictionary because what you are is clearly not  what a feminist is. You all label yourself as a feminist to look modern but most of you are so narrow minded. You all complain that the old generation in India are narrow minded people but guess what you all are worser than them. Atleast they don't claim things they aren't" I shout making all of them shut up.