Flashback#2

I know... I havent updated for a long time.

I was busy with a new school year.
So I had an amazing idea in my mind and had planned it for a long.
I planned it so much that I lost inspiration to that but.. I won't give up on that.  For the time being I have written this flashback chapter.

You can skip it if you don't like cute funny updates.
🙍😛
[PS: thanks for 30k.   Wait.....
30 k.

OMG. ]

If you are reading this  please at least comment  a full stop.  ( lol) because  that way I will know you guys are still reading my book.  Pleaseeeeeeee
Navya's POV

"Navya.... I seriously want some cotton candy and manik" Nandu gushes to me for the umpteenth time.

I sigh and whisper " Nandu,  we are writing an exam,  so please control all you pregnancy cravings.

"But I finished   my exam.  Why isn't  this lady (teacher) letting me go" she complained.

I hand over my answer sheets to the teacher as I had finished and requested  "Ma'am can we leave "?
"No,  you guys sit here till everyone had finished " she says glaring at us.

I sigh and sit down and look at Nandu  who was talking to her two children.
Well duh,  they  were inside her belly but o swear they are used to her complaining  about  others.

She caresses her pregnancy belly and looks at me and says "my children need cotton candy "

" Hheh.  I clearly know who needs cotton candy "I say chuckling.

" Silence" the teacher whispers glaring at me and Nandu.

Nandu goes  back to  complaining  to her cute little pregnancy bump.

I take out my phone and text to Manik
"Your cute wife is craving for you and cotton candy and we are stuck in the examination hall even after we finished the exam.
Save her.

Actually, save me.
😂 "

Manik instantly replies and says that he is coming  here right away.

Within  15 minutes Manik was at the door of the examination  hall making Nandu happy.

Manik walks in and the teacher asks his reason for sudden arrival.

"Mam,  actually I came here to ask a doubt" he says making a very cliche excuse. He plays with his hair with a smirk making the teacher flustered.
Well it wouldn't be wrong to say that the teacher has a major crush on Manik.
Gross.

" but I am not your teacher. You should have gone to your teacher. " she says

"My professor is busy and why go to him when I can come to a much more intelligent and beautiful teacher like you" he says and the teacher gives  a flirtatious giggle and  looks into the text book.

As the teachers attention was on the book most of the students had started copying.

Nandini's POV

How dare Manik flirt with than monkey faced lady.
I glare at him and he gave me a puppy eyes making my anger melt.

He slowly  comes towards me after assuring that the teacher had been fully indulged in solving the question.
"I am sorry.  I came to give you this and this " he says giving me a  kiss and cotton candy.

I conceal my excitement and  kiss Maniks cheeks and thank him.

" I will wait outside till you come out" he says.