MIA

Nandini's POV

"Manik" I call making him look at me.

"Why is the coconut tree so tall"? I ask.

He sighs and says what I wanted to hear "because you call manik a coconut tree and Manik is very tall"

I giggle and Manik just sighs and continues walking .

He stops at his tracks and turns behind to See Me still giggling.

"Stop laughing or else I will dig your grave.  You will be underground,  just were a potato should be "he teases  and giggles looking at me.

"Now we are even" he says grabbing my hand while we walk.
I kept thinking and I suddenly exclaim loudly " Manik,  I just realized something.  My birthday is the same day as I was born.  Isn't life crazy"?

(I have no right on this joke.  Because theese lines were hundred percent stolen by me from musical. ly)

"Are you being serious or just being you "? He asks and I ignore him.

"Walk faster,  we have to find out way back "he says pushing me forward.

We had spent the night in the forest.  We started walking back to find the main road.

"Manik,  I am tired" I say and sit on the ground.

"okay fine, I am going "he says walking.

After a minute he turns back to see me still on the floor.
He sighs so loud that I could hear it from such a distance. He walks back towards me and picks me up.

"Thank you bicepwala" I tease making him drop me.  He doesn't respond.  He walks forward ignoring me.

I run behind him and ask " are you angry"?
"Nah. But I am not going to talk to you "he says

"Like you could stay without talking to me "? I say and he glares at me.

Well done Mr.  Mouth,  you are really doing a lot of help. 
I can't believe that the thoughts inside me are in sarcastic dialect.

I get an idea and peck his lips.  He supresses his smile and says "I will talk to you on one condition "
" you are already talking to me "I point out making him scowl.

'Can you shut up. You aren't helping in this situation ' I scold myself. 

"sorry what is the condition "? I ask and he smiles.

"You have to confess two things.  One, you have honestly say that you like being carried even though you call me bicepwala and you also like being called boyfriend " he says making me give a dramatic gasp.

"How can you expect me to be honest and tell the lie at the same time " I say and he sighs listening to me.
"okay fine.  I like being carried by you and... Nooo I can't say the rest " I say and he starts walking away.

"okay fine I also like being called boyfriend "I say making him smile like a Cheshire cat.

He picks me up and I frown at him.

"Now let's walk.....sorry  let me walk. " he says walking. I take out my phone which still had enough battery.
"Manik smile" I say taking a selfie.

He smiles and looks at the camera. When I was about to click the picture  he turns around with me in his arms and  let's me Down.

He points to a road and says "that's the main road.  I saw it from the camera. I knew you would be some help.  At least once in your life"