EFFIN BIG NEWS!!!!!

Okay,  I have three big news.

Two good ones and one bad.

I will start with the bad one as I want you all to leave this note with a smile ☺ .

1)Bad news:

I had written a book calles Ira and the two idiots  on hold.  I will be discontinuing it.

Sorry.  I just lost inspiration.  I am sincerely sorry for wasting your time on that book.

2)Good news #1

Remember coffee with characters. The update in which you asked questions to the characters of the story.  I am doing a second part.  So please comment A LOT of questions.

3) Good news #2
I am writing a new book.  Obviously manan. Obviously crazy.  Obviously  crazy and Nandu.  Obviously humor.  Obviously I have more sentences starting with ' obviously '.

I am not going to write a proper summary now but I will tell you the thread of the story.

Manik malhotra was perfectly synonymous to arrogance. He was the perfect example of a spoiled brat. Born as the heir of malhotra industries money was never insufficient.
*cue the scene were money falls from the sky *

Shaan Malhotra,  the strict father of Manik malhotra kicks him out of his house leaving him in the streets.
Manik went straight from The CEO of malhotra industries to a mere orphan.

He meets the most craziest girl in the streets which had become his home. 
What will happen when the crazy girl,  Nandini Moorty drives the spoilt brat crazy?

Basically Nandu lives in the streets and Manik is left with the only option of streets.  I will inform when the book is out.

How is it?
Anyways.  Comment your opinions on whether I should continue.  I will only continue if I get good response.

Also comment your questions 😁😁