The craziest family

I am back ..... For a few days..
Question of the update: ummmmm wasup?
😋😋😂

Manik's POV

"Bicepwala..Bicepwala..wake up. It's morning" I heard a blurred voice.

I frown in annoyance. Suddenly I feel a peck against my cheeks.
I smile and open eyes to see Nandini next to me.

"Bicepwala wake up na" she says making me frown.
"Nandini, it has been three years. Do you still not get that I hate that name " I say pouting.

"Aww soo cute" she says.

"I won't fall for your tricks" I say sitting up.

"What tricks? Who said I called you cute. I called my Nash and Mae cute" she says making me look at our cute little twin babies.

 I called my Nash and Mae cute" she says making me look at our cute little twin babies

"Thank God they got my good looks" Nandini says.
I glare at her get up.

"Manik.. sorry" she said holding her ears.
I chuckle at her cuteness and peck her cheeks.

"Ewwww your morning breath stinks" she complains.
"As if you wake up with lavenders in your mouth" I say going to freshen up.

Nandini's POV

One of the best things about Mae manik Malhotra and Nash Nandini Malhotra is that they aren't very cranky. Obviously they cry like other babies but over the weirdest things. They never cry when they wake unless me or manik isn't next to them.

It was a routine for either one of us to sit next to them till they wake up.

It was usually manik who did that because my college is in the morning along with Fab five and Navya. Manik went for afternoon classes. When I returned home after classes at afternoon, he left. This didn't mean, we didn't have time for family time.
Manik and I had decided to pursue MBA.

Mom and and Amms still did not talk to us. It's been nearly a year since she talked to us. Both Manik and Mom's ego added an insult to the injury. I knew both of them used to secretly check on each other's well being. Amms was ready to talk to us but mom had convinced her not to.

I consider their anger totally justified. I realised it only after I became a mom.

I have a twin but that doesn't mean I magically came to know every thing about babies.

Our college had just closed for summer.

Suddenly I noticed both Nash and Mae move and they slowly opened their eyes.

Manik had come out of the washroom and smiled looking at our awake babies.

"My mae-mae and nashy is awake"? Manik came. I picked up Nash And manik picked up a sleepy Mae.

Manik's POV

We had finished with the morning routine.

Nash and Mae had inherited most of Nandu's genetics. They were absolutely insane. The adored Nandu. They adored each of her crazy antics.

Nandini was dancing to 'sugar' on top of the table. Both of them were giggling looking at Nandini's antics.

I smiled at all three of them and switched off the music.

"Get down Nandu." I say and pick her up.

"This is exactly why I call you Bicepwala. You have to lift me once an hour" she complains.

"Oh please, my biceps are an eye candy for every girl" I say.

"I hate to agree" she says sighing.

"I will get you some breakfast" I say and walk into the kitchen.

Nandini still sucks at cooking but she was good at any other job.

Another thing they adored was sleeping. I am sure by the time I am done with breakfast both of them will be fast asleep.

After an hour.

"Nandu please take my phone. It's ringing" I call out from the garden.

"Manik" she calls out and hands me the phone.

It was a call from dada ji.

Just like mom, dada ji and grandma had refused to talk to us.

I knew grandma was secretly stalking both of our Facebook accounts. She made a fake account called @ikrlol.

She keeps liking all our pictures and keeps chatting with Nandini. She thinks we have no idea it's her.

It was the first time in the past three years, they were calling me.

"Pick it up" Nandu says giving me a small nod.

I click the answer button and say "hello".

There was silence for a minute and then a hoarse voice replied "sorry wrong number".

It was dada ji.

Nandini's POV

Manik sat in the couch and he was upset.

"Mani" I say sitting next to him.

"I am fine, as long as I have you three" he says and pulls me closer. I hug him.

"Manik, it's not fine. How long will all of you let your who's rule your life. We have to sort this out. None of you deserve this silence. At least for me. We have to go back to Kerala and sort these issues out" I say.

" I don't want to talk about this" he says walking away.

He enters the study and closes the door.

I suddenly hear my phone notification .

It was from @ikrlol.
Grandma!!

She had updated her status.

"Beautiful time for a vacation. Especially to Kerala. Kids who are nearly three months will adore it. Especially if they are twins. It's cool af".

I giggled.

They want us to visit.
So cute.

I text manik "check out grandma's status".

After half an hour manik came out with a bright smile.

" Does it take effin half an hour to read a status" I whisper yell as Mae -mae and Nashy was asleep.

"Nope but it sure needs half an hour to book tickets to Kerala" he says.
My eyes widen "really"???

"Yes we are going to Kerala"

"We have got some persuading to do" Manik says smirking.

How I missed that smirk. Talking about missing, I miss ice cream.

My ice creams are calling me.

************.

I know it wasn't really funny but I assure you there is going to be re entry of a lot of humourous characters.

I may update once more.