mamoru miyano x reader part 1

Y/n- your name
L/ n- last name
F/ c-favorite color
F/f- favorite food

Your pov
My name is y/n l/n I'm from America and I'm arriving to Japan to finish high school, I was in America but I transfer because of bully I hope that I will have good time in Japan and have lots of friends.

I was waiting for my new family that I'm going to spend the next 2 years in Japan I hope they are nice people.

Then there they came.

Hinata-" hello y/n my name is Hinata Uzumaki I'm going to be you mom for the next 2 years I hope we can get along".
Naruto-" hello my name is Naruto Uzumaki nice to meet you y/n".
Y/n- " nice to meet you Mr.  And Mrs. Uzumaki". ( yeah I got the name front the anime naruto so yeah ^-^).
Hinata-" now now y/n let's get your things and go home so I can make some dinner and you can start unpacking your things in your room ok".
Y/n-" ok Mrs. Uzumaki ".
Hinata-" please y/n call me Hinata or mom ok".
Y/n-" ok Hinata".
Then they arrived to the house y/n got to her room and is in her room has (f/c) and she loves it. Then you star to unpack and then it came Hinata.
Hinata-"y/n um... what do you want for dinner?".
Y/n-" um... can you make f/f?"
Hinata-" yeah I'll make that when you finish unpacking take a bath then  come to eat dinner ok."
Y/n-" ok thanks Hinata".
Then you took a bath and then you got to the dinner room and you eat dinner and you start to get knowing Naruto and Hinata.
Naruto-"well y/n tell us about yourself ".
Y/n-" well.... I came from America and I came to Japan because I was bully a lot in my school in America..."

You start to tear up
Hinata-"There there y/n if you want we can stop the conversation".
Y/n-" no.. is ok.. I want to tell you what happened to me so you can know me better..."

You told them what happened to you and Hinata was shocked that people treated that way.
Naruto-" don't worry y/n you let us know anything is going bad in school and we are going to try our best to help you ok".

Y/n-" thanks Mr. And Mrs. Uzumaki ".

I finish eating I help doing the dishes and then I got to bed and sleep to go to school the next day.

..............................................................

Hello I know is a short chapter but I will do the next update fast ok see you soon ^-^ bye bye