mamoru miyano x reader chapter 4 part 1

Hey guys sakura here I'm really happy for the 25 views that read my story um sorry that the beginning of the story is not that very good but I'm going to get well please share the story and soon I'm going to make more story's, the next story that I'm going to to is Uta no prince sama x reader. So enjoy the next part of the story ^-^.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Your pov
It's the weekend I'm waiting mamoru-Kun so we can go together to Haruka-san and soske-Kun's house for the sleepover I hope we can have a lot of fun.

Time skip
We got to the house and Haruka was very happy to see me I'm glad to see her too.

Haruka-" ne ne y/n-chan come in I want to show you my room".

She grab my arm and we rush to her room. Wow her room is very cool she has Anime posters of Uta no prince sama, plushies of sailor moon, she has a giant pillow of Rin Matosuoka of free and she has a lot of Mangas.

Haruka-" so this is my room, you like?"
Y/n-" omg I love you room is almost like mine I love your body pillow".

By that moment you took your body pillow of Nanase Haruka and Haruka start to fangirling.

Haruka-" omg y/n-chan I love your pillow now we can talk about Anime all night".

Then soske came to the room.

Soske-" hey nee-chan don't talk too much of Anime to y/n-san is don't think she likes Anime like you, you otaku".

Haruka-" well you are wrong my dear nii-san because......"

Y/n's shows her pillow.

Y/n-" I'm a otaku too, I like anime too but don't worry haruka and me won't talk about anime in front of you guys ok".

Soske-"oh ok then, anyway come downstairs so we can eat dinner".

Y/n and Haruka -" haii".

You and Haruka got downstairs, and then you trip and fell from the stairs and you land on Mamoru-Kun.

Y/n-" owww, ( you open your eyes) OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY MAMORU-KUN!!!"
mamoru-" is ok, are you hurt?"
Y/n-" u-uh n-no i-im fine" (you blush very red).
Haruka-" ne ne y/n-chan are you ok?"
Y/n-" yes I'm fine thanks".

As we got to the dinner room I saw nobu-kun.

Nobu-" oi y/n-chan how are you? I'm glad you came!"

Then he hugs me and I hug him back, but I feel a strange aura from mamoru-Kun he looks angry.

Y/n-" mamoru-Kun are you ok?"
Mamoru-" yes I'm fine, why do you ask y/n-san?"
Y/n-" no is just to know because  of  the thing that happened in the stairs"
Mamoru-" oh is ok, I'm not hurt but are you ok?"
Y/n-" yeah I'm fine so don't worry"

Time skip
You finish eating dinner you all went to soske's room  to play games, you play uno, played battleship and twister.

Haruka-" hey guys let's play truth or dare!".
Nobu-" sure let's play that game"
Mamoru-" oh come on isn't That for kids?"
Soske-" awww come on mamoru-san let's play that game, right y/n-san?"
Y/n-" um y-yeah soske-Kun".
Haruka-" ok let's start!"

The game starts
Haruka-" ok nobu-kun, truth or dare?"
Nobu-" truth"
Haruka-" is it true that one time you got buy accident to the girls bathroom?"
Nobu-" nope I never got to the girls bathroom".
Haruka-" ok the, um..... mamoru-Kun truth or dare?"
Mamoru-" dare".
Haruka-" is dare you to get y/n and try to kiss her"
Y/n-" Haruka-san!!! Please!!"
Haruka-" sorry y/n a dare is a dare, so come mamoru do your dare"

Then mamoru gets close to you and you closed your eyes and you felt his warm lips on you cheeks and he stay like that for 10 seconds. The  when he finish you look at him and he was red as a tomato. And then you blush red as a tomato too.

Haruka-" ok then next is soske truth or dare?"
Soske-" dare"
Haruka -" ok i dare you to go outside of the house and scream I'm the king of the squirrels". (Yes I use the reference of markiplier ^-^).
Soske-" ok"

He got up and went outside.

Soske-" I'M KING OF THE SQUIRRELS!!!"

Then he run as fast he can inside of the house.

Soske-" done".
Haruka-" ok, next is y/n-chan truth or dare?"
Y/n-" dare".
Haruka-" is dare you to tell us who is the person you like".
Y/n-" huh? Why is have to be that dare?"
Haruka-" sorry a dare is a dare so spill".
Y/n-" uh um I....."
Haruka-" come on we don't have all day y/n-chan"
Y/n-" um...(blush) I... um..."
Mamoru-" Haruka that dare is not appropriate for this moment so change the dare or we move on"
Haruka-" fine we move on"
Soske-" ok haruka truth or dare?"
Haruka-" dare"
Soske-" I dare you to kiss nobu-kun"
Haruka-" ewww no I'm not going to kiss him".
Soske-" sorry sis but a dare is a dare".
Haruka-" *sigh* fiiineee"

Then she kissed him on the cheek.
Haruka-" There done"
Soske-" ok then, hey y/n truth or dare"
Y/n-" um truth"
Soske-" is it true that you are a otaku?"
Y/n-" yeah I am sorry if you guys don't like it".
Nobu-" no is ok y/n-chan I think that otaku are great, is that you don't look like one"
Mamoru-" any ways I like otaku girls there interesting"
Haruka-" really mamo-chan?"
Mamoru-" yes and I'm serious".
Y/n-" well guys have a good night I'm sleepy".
Nobu-" awww y/n-chan is still early come on spend a little more time here".
Y/n-" fine just a little more".

You guys stop playing truth and dare and start talking about what things you like and dislike. Then y/n fell asleep on mamoru's lap and then he pick you up and took you to haruka's room and he put you on your foton and then he kiss you on your forehead and left.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys this is the part 1 of the sleepover over the next part is mamoru pov so stay tuned for the next chapter bye bye peace out.
Love you guys ^-^.